PO NOW: Taylor Swift - Folklore 2xLP

Finally got a proper response to my email to UMG...and maybe I fell off the stupid tree this morning and hit every branch on the way down, but this response doesn't make any sense and sounds like they're pawning off the problem on UPS. 

Hi Juan ,

Very sorry for the lack of tracking updates on your shipment. Please allow up to 2-3  weeks from the shipment date for your package to be delivered, as it is likely that your package is still on its way. I’d also recommend contacting the shipping carrier, as they may have more information on the exact whereabouts of your package.

If after this time-frame your tracking information still has yet to update or you have yet to receive your package, please reach out again and we can assist you further!

Feel free to reach out with any additional questions or concerns.

Have a great day and thanks for supporting Taylor Swift,
Dean + uMusic Customer Care

1 hour ago, jhulud said:

Finally got a proper response to my email to UMG...and maybe I fell off the stupid tree this morning and hit every branch on the way down, but this response doesn't make any sense and sounds like they're pawning off the problem on UPS. 

Hi Juan ,

Very sorry for the lack of tracking updates on your shipment. Please allow up to 2-3  weeks from the shipment date for your package to be delivered, as it is likely that your package is still on its way. I’d also recommend contacting the shipping carrier, as they may have more information on the exact whereabouts of your package.

If after this time-frame your tracking information still has yet to update or you have yet to receive your package, please reach out again and we can assist you further!

That's interesting considering I have 7 of the variants coming UPS and then have the "stolen lullabies" that went up a little later coming USPS and they both say label created on the 19th and nothing since.

2 hours ago, jhulud said:

Hi Juan ,

I got something very similar

"I am very sorry for the lack of tracking updates on your shipment! However, we kindly ask that you allow 2  more week for your tracking to update, as it is likely that your package is still on its way.

If after this time-frame your tracking information still has yet to update or you have yet to receive your package, please let us know and we will look into this further!"

10 hours ago, jhulud said:

Hi Juan ,

Got an update as well. Supposedly mine was lost even though it never showed up as accepted by USPS. 

10 hours ago, jhulud said:

Now to stress & have panic attacks over how big the box will be & how well it’s packed to hopefully receive with little to no damage. 

Taylor is going to fill that box with fluffy clouds and sunshine and love... I'm sure they'll have lots of cushion in that box :) 

13 hours ago, jhulud said:

Now to stress & have panic attacks over how big the box will be & how well it’s packed to hopefully receive with little to no damage. 

Mine was packed super well. But it was only a record and cardigan. Very well padded and filled with tissue paper stars and moons 😂