PO NOW: Taylor Swift - Folklore 2xLP

29 minutes ago, bear801 said:

Pretty amazing how she went from this little country singer my daughter liked in 2008 to such a prolific artist.  Can’t even put a genre on her at this point. 

I always remember back in 2008, while visiting my now wife in Central Texas, my late father-in-law had just bought her self-titled album. Of course, i wanted nothing to do with country at the time (it was mid-2000s people - emo was at its peak!) But i vividly remember his statement that one day this girl was gonna be "bigger than Reba McIntyre"....sir how right you were..

8-pack arrived today. I appreciate the design of the bubblewrap sleeve to fit all 8. Although the box itself had some dinged/crimped corners, no damage to any of the record jackets. Phew. 

Also got shipping notice for the Christmas Tree Farm 12" pic disc and also for the #6 and #4 folklore to see which would arrive first. 

On 12/7/2020 at 8:46 PM, webdoggy said:

Got an update as well. Supposedly mine was lost even though it never showed up as accepted by USPS. 

Lol and when I answered to go ahead and ship the album again vs a refund they told me to wait another week as it is likely still on its way. Still doesn’t show accepted by USPS. What a joke. 

3 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

What about the absolute diehard swifties who don’t have time to check the old album’s thread every day and also somehow haven’t found out about this release elsewhere though? Needs a new thread.

Yeah that’s how I feel about megathreads. I’ve missed so many cool releases. I vote for new thread too. It’s not like the internet will run out of space. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Just received my package with 7 vinyl variants. With paper stars and shit. Found 2 variants of "7. the running like water" and none of "2. the in the weeds". Will get in touch with support team. 

Not disappointed, but wanted all the variants (except of standard "In the trees").

spacer.png

Edited by IndigoHollow