PO NOW: Taylor Swift - Folklore 2xLP

2 hours ago, lexicondevil said:

A friend of a friend is the owner there, really nice guy.  He was pretty shocked that ups just had them sign for it.

10 hours ago, punkrockjeff said:

while all of you get your fancy signed cds, i got these in the mail toda for $291 plus tax. think i did alright. would have rather got them for cost when they came out, but better than full resale price!

spacer.png

Holy cow, I got the RSD Speak Now and Red from Bullmoose not that long ago for retail. 

59 minutes ago, punkrockjeff said:

I guess having an eclectic taste in music isn't punk either

You’re right.  Life is too short and there’s too much good music to fully pigeonhole yourself into 1 genre.  But you should also know that Dan is completely fucking with you so there’s that too.

58 minutes ago, JohnMatrix said:

Im actually shocked 1989 was fairly easy to get on RSD at the time of release. I expected that one to be one of the most popular things to come out

It was kind of strange, I was seeing copies of all of the RSD variants, for some time, afterwards for retail. These stupid magical discs are fucking wild.

5 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

Hey, I mean a tye dyed Rancid shirt and Birkenstocks aren’t punk either. He’s the singer for Fifteen, give him a break.

Aren't those two different Jeffs? Isn't one the Fifteen guy, and one works for Epitaph? Or have I confused my punk rock facts in my old age?