PO NOW: Taylor Swift - Folklore 2xLP

6 hours ago, nardes said:

IS my list 😂😂😂

Was 808s super influential for hip hop? YES. Was 808s AS influential as Graduation is a near perfect record? My gut says NO. But. I'm glad you can agree that YEEZUS is a fucking perfect piece of art that very few to no other artists alive could touch the level of. Now back to Taylor... My resend of the Target copy arrived. Haven't opened it yet... Seeing as it arrived in a big ass box with fucking literally NOTHING ELSE IN THE BOX i'm not super optimistic... 

In response to whoever was talking about one of the variants being translucent when held up to light:

The lavender version looks opaque, but when held to the light is translucent with smoke. Looks really great; sounds pretty great too.

Edit: I guess its the "Betty's Garden" variant.

Edited by MachoHommeRandallSauvage

9 hours ago, andrewlucas said:

I don’t mean to be a dick... but.... shut it.  Shut it up. Shhh. 

No more lists. No more Kanye. No. Stop it. 

Literally no one cares one ounce about how you "rank" random albums.  Unless you're miss Swift herself, shut ya mouth and boot it.

This is along the same lines as posting baby pictures, spotify rankings, or any other piece of information that you think is important for people to know about you as a person.  Ugh!

I come here for TS news and nothing else.

Thank you, andrewlucas.

10 hours ago, andrewlucas said:

Get over yourself....the whole forum is full of threads that devolve and go off topic.  Heck I'm sure as soon as I post there will be three replies about how flipping is evil regardless of what it has to do with this thread.

23 minutes ago, stl_ben said:

Get over yourself....the whole forum is full of threads that devolve and go off topic.  Heck I'm sure as soon as I post there will be three replies about how flipping is evil regardless of what it has to do with this thread.

Well... flipping is lame.

But you right.

38 minutes ago, Snaggle Von Swift said:

What do you think shows up first... the Taylor Swift records or the signed Halsey record?

Funny you mention that...tomorrow 12/4 will mark a whole year that my order was placed for those signed Halsey records...and yet...NADA...

2 hours ago, stl_ben said:

The post has nothing to do with me as a person, so.... I’m not sure what to get over. 🤔

And who mentioned flipping? 

You can’t use frequent divergence from the main topic as a justification for lists and other divergents being acceptable. Lots of posts diverge, and usually people don’t like it. 

15 hours ago, andrewlucas said:

Whiny forum police is here guys. Don’t be human beings unless you expect a ticket. 

I said back to taylor, tried to change the subject back, and got flak from you and another whiny clown saying to shut our mouths anyway. So, maybe just shut your own, I don’t give a fuck about you and what you consider acceptable. No one started a problem here except for you. 

Also, seeing as several people after me posted their album ranking lists, the other guy is wrong as well. 

Edited by biodigitaljazz

9 minutes ago, biodigitaljazz said:

Whiny forum police is here guys. Don’t be human beings unless you expect a ticket. 

I said back to taylor, tried to change the subject back, and got flak from you and another whiny clown saying to shut our mouths anyway. So, maybe just shut your own, I don’t give a fuck about you and what you consider acceptable. No one started a problem here except for you. 

Also, seeing as several people after me posted their album ranking lists, the other guy is wrong as well. 

Dude, chill out.

23 minutes ago, MachoHommeRandallSauvage said:

Dude, chill out.

They're not being nice saying "Shut it" "Shut up" and "Shut ya mouths" when other people are having friendly discussion talking about things they don't want them to, and  saying "I don't want to be a dick" doesn't change anything either. 

Discussing an artist's catalogue in a thread about their latest release isn't out of line, and DEFINITELY doesn't compare to "Posting baby pictures" or making anything else about themselves. It's just people who like to piss on other people's parades, to try and police public forums,  or are so sensitive that seeing album ranking lists ruins their entire day.

As far as Kanye goes in this thread, at least two people in here (Taylor fans no doubt) either have Kanye related sigs or referenced Kanye before in the thread. I recognized that things were getting off track and that I contributed to it by making a Kanye list which turned discussion away, so I tried to put it back on Taylor, and someone said to shut my mouth. I'll respond in kind.

AS FAR AS TAYLOR GOES has anyone else received their records in large boxes with no cushioning material whatsoever? Who else picked up the rest of the variants due to the black friday promotion?

Edited by biodigitaljazz
typos

I thought I'd never see a day when I'd have to think about locking a T-Swizzle thread. Geez. 

Everyone just chill the fuck out. Please. 

If posting lists of preferred records from her are your bag...so be it. There's really nothing else going on but my incessant bitching about not receiving my order. Other than that, let's stay on track and not at each other's throats. 

2020 has been enough of a shitshow as it is. Don't need any more bullshit around here and overall in VC in general. 

Thank you. Love all y'all...

I Love You Heart Hands GIF by Taylor Swift - Find & Share on GIPHY