PO NOW: Taylor Swift - Folklore 2xLP

4 minutes ago, crossedoutname said:

Whos got time to sign 5000 cds?

I recently read something about how long it took to sign mass amounts of items and it was way quicker than I expected. But she must have signed 20k of these easy with how often they've been for sale in her shop and all the indie stores that got them. My local small shop got at least 200 of them in a couple months ago.

1 hour ago, chhholly123 said:

I just asked for an update on my order since I’ve had an order processing email from November 16 then nothing. They said they were sold out and could offer me the standard or a refund. I ordered the “hide and seek” on the morning they went up for preorder. So mad. 

That’s so fucked up, I just sent a follow-up email since I’m in the same boat. I don’t get how they put them back up for sale without shipping all the original orders. 

1 hour ago, Oblivions said:

My order I placed in July hasn’t shipped and still shows as pending. I emailed them and they told me my order is still considered a pre-order (I got 2 folklore variants and the Cardigan singles) and are expected to ship later in December. Nothing about variants being sold out. *shrug emoji*

Same here. They said all of my variants will ship when the cardigan singles ship. So my Cardigan 12” is the only thing holding my order up. Here’s hoping my deluxes aren’t sold out thanks to that 12” lol. 

Haven't been following this thread at all as I bought this for my daughter for Christmas. Not going to lie, it burns my ass that not only was this 'limited to one week of ordering' and opened back up for more orders, but also the fact that you can order it now and get free shipping instead of the >$6 I was charged.  Not to mention the fact that I still haven't received it.