PO NOW: Taylor Swift - Folklore 2xLP

1 hour ago, nardes said:

Sending you a PM

UPDATE: sorry... I really need to read. I somehow skipped over “NON”  😒

Lol you’re good buddy. I’m actually arguing with a flipper on discord who’s selling his for $95 about being a sleazy scumbag... just for the principle :)

And here we go. 

Received the 'Cardigan - Cabin in Candlelight' version order. But they sent me the 7" for the regular Cardigan single. Based on how it was packed, it's obvious that it came from a different UMG distro center. 

Good thing this wasn't a Christmas gift or anything. 

10 hours ago, Michaelgetsboss said:

Anyone else order all 5 versions of the cardigan single and still waiting for them to ship?

Mine have “shipped” but have been sitting in the distribution center for about a week again. 

I gave up on expecting the Christmas Tree Farm 12” by Christmas too 

On 12/24/2020 at 7:29 PM, wesisthebastard said:

But, did anyone get their Cardigan 12" Picture Disk yet?

I checked my orders and shows in the tracking that it delivered on 12/9 for me. But I don't recall receiving it. Unless it's still in the stack of LP mailers I have to go through. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Buffbloom said:

Are other people also waiting on Christmas items? I ordered the ornament, variant #1, and Christmas Tree Farm and haven't heard a word since. 

Not christmas-related, but I’m still waiting on variant 1 from original day 1 pre-orders lol 

I finally had mine in the mail today (I was listening to the other side, so there is just one on this picture)! 🤗 This sounds already great on Apple Music, but the vinyl is just perfect! I am really impressed by the quality of that record! I can't wait to receive Evermore one day… :D 

spacer.png

13 hours ago, SasukeTheRipper said:

I finally had mine in the mail today (I was listening to the other side, so there is just one on this picture)! 🤗 This sounds already great on Apple Music, but the vinyl is just perfect! I am really impressed by the quality of that record! I can't wait to receive Evermore one day… :D 

spacer.png

Is your In the Trees copy any quieter on white noise / static than other variants??