PO SOON: Touché Amoré-Lament

11 minutes ago, JRHews said:

Not a single bad album in their discog and they keep getting better, its actually kinda crazy. 

I'm not going to get into the tried-and-true ranking < game, but all I'm gonna' say is that PTSBBAM is such an anomaly.  I think it's a massive step up from Horse, but also outclasses ISB.  Maybe that's an unpopular opinion, but I find it to be especially true as the years go on.

2 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

I'm not going to get into the tried-and-true ranking < game, but all I'm gonna' say is that PTSBBAM is such an anomaly.  I think it's a massive step up from Horse, but also outclasses ISB.  Maybe that's an unpopular opinion, but I find it to be especially true as the years go on.

Interesting, I actually think most of my favorite songs come off of ISB. When I first heard Non Fiction, that was my biggest 'holy shit' moment from them.

1 minute ago, JRHews said:

Interesting, I actually think most of my favorite songs come off of ISB. When I first heard Non Fiction, that was my biggest 'holy shit' moment from them.

Pretty cool that their [fairly limited] discography can spark so many favorites or opinions.

As a hot take, I'm not all

that crazy about TTBOADH.  
Don't tell anyone.

16 hours ago, drewberinger said:

But yeah that video wasn’t supposed to be live yet...

it was up for 4 days and commented on 2 days before it was posted here.... surprised it took them that long to notice.

im just happy i still have the video open on a different tab, not refreshing that page anytime soon cause i can watch the video and listen to the song as many times as i want lol