PO SOON: Touché Amoré-Lament

1 hour ago, tokimedo said:

it was up for 4 days and commented on 2 days before it was posted here.... surprised it took them that long to notice.

im just happy i still have the video open on a different tab, not refreshing that page anytime soon cause i can watch the video and listen to the song as many times as i want lol 

Rip the audio and send it to me

2 hours ago, achillesstand7 said:

Holding out hope that I’ll get one of the flexis... do any of you know where it shipped from? I have a few packages from usps coming that I’m not sure what they are. Hopefully one of them is the flexi. 

it's from LA. It did not show up on my informed delivery either which was really weird. Not in my incoming packages or scanned mail. 

41 minutes ago, Juturna90 said:

it's from LA. It did not show up on my informed delivery either which was really weird. Not in my incoming packages or scanned mail. 

thanks for the heads up, been watching ID like a hawk and didnt see anything so i didnt check the mail. just went to check it and the flexi was in my mailbox. 

Edited by tokimedo

6 minutes ago, JRHews said:

So apparently there is also a white/ clear version of the flexi rolling around as well.

https://www.discogs.com/Touché-Amoré-Limelight/release/15681118

Also stoked for Wed. Hoping for some beautiful color ways to match the cover art. 

Has the cover art been revealed by chance?  I haven't been following social media as closely as some people in the thread, but I'm loving the aesthetics and colors of the art they've teased so far.

Just now, Derek™ said:

Has the cover art been revealed by chance?  I haven't been following social media as closely as some people in the thread, but I'm loving the aesthetics and colors of the art they've teased so far.

Not that I know of, just meant that I'm hoping for a good match once things are revealed!