PO SOON: Touché Amoré-Lament

6 hours ago, Derek™ said:

Yeah, that's always the dream.  Assuming Nick will continue to drive the art, packaging, and vinyl presentation, I'd say we're definitely in good hands.

correct. This is also the first time type has appeared on any of TA's full length album covers. the font is also custom created by Nick.

8 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

Epitaph?

Not confirmed but that would be my guess too, yeah.  Likely a Deathwish exclusive per usual, deluxe edition, etc.

If those 4 variants above are what we’re working with, I’m definitely in for that top right splatter.  Which means it’ll be a UK exclusive.

Edited by Derek™

1 minute ago, Derek™ said:

Not confirmed but that would be my guess too, yeah.  Likely a Deathwish exclusive per usual, deluxe edition, etc.

If those 4 variants above are what we’re working with, I’m definitely in for that top right splatter.  Which means it’ll be a UK exclusive.

I think that early YouTube you linked was from the epitaph Yt channel, but I couldn’t quite picture it in my head.

if it is them and you do need the EU exclusive at least their KRM store isn’t usually too much more than the US one...

Just now, dantheriver said:

Four /500 regular and the /2500 deluxe for Stage Four. So not too far off so far.

this is stage four based on discogs

First Pressing (United States):
500 - Transparent Orange (Pre-Order Exclusive)
500 - Transparent Red (Deathwish Inc Exclusive)
500 - Peach (2016/2017 Tour Exclusive)
1700 - White (Independent Record Store Exclusive)
4000 - Black

First Pressing (United Kingdom/Europe):
500 - Oxblood-in-Clear (Pre-Order Exclusive)
500 - Beer (Independent Record Store Exclusive)
500 - Pink + Cream Split (2017 Tour Exclusive)
2000 - Black

First Pressing (Deluxe Edition)
2500 - Black (180 Gram)

32 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

I think that early YouTube you linked was from the epitaph Yt channel, but I couldn’t quite picture it in my head.

if it is them and you do need the EU exclusive at least their KRM store isn’t usually too much more than the US one...

Yeah, thank goodness for that at least.  I ended up going with the translucent beer for Stage Four and I think that was an Epitaph UK exclusive.  Reasonably priced (PPD), but I’m iffy about the spike to international shipping that went down at the start of this month.  Guess we’ll see.

1 minute ago, xfactor675 said:

this is stage four based on discogs

First Pressing (United States):
500 - Transparent Orange (Pre-Order Exclusive)
500 - Transparent Red (Deathwish Inc Exclusive)
500 - Peach (2016/2017 Tour Exclusive)
1700 - White (Independent Record Store Exclusive)
4000 - Black

First Pressing (United Kingdom/Europe):
500 - Oxblood-in-Clear (Pre-Order Exclusive)
500 - Beer (Independent Record Store Exclusive)
500 - Pink + Cream Split (2017 Tour Exclusive)
2000 - Black

First Pressing (Deluxe Edition)
2500 - Black (180 Gram)

Ahh ok. Must’ve been just the first group announced that I snagged off an old SlyVinyl post.

9 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Yeah, thank goodness for that at least.  I ended up going with the translucent beer for Stage Four and I think that was an Epitaph UK exclusive.  Reasonably priced (PPD), but I’m iffy about the spike to international shipping that went down at the start of this month.  Guess we’ll see.

I might be wrong, but I think back then, it was incredibly comparable (almost the same price/cheaper) to order from Epitaph EU. Like you said, I don't think it'll be the same this time around. Also, I remember specifically for Stage Four and ETID's Low Teens, Epitaph EU had pressing numbers listed but Epitaph US did not, for whatever that shinfo is worth.