PO SOON: Touché Amoré-Lament

1 minute ago, thepunkguy said:

on the front splash page there's this yellow splattered one..

did I miss this one?  where is that one for sale?

Euro splatter.

/EDIT/ I'm sure he's got the message at this point, ha.

Honestly not exactly blown away by the offerings and leaning towards that indie exclusive.

Edited by Derek™

In for red death wish early bird pricing, been having trouble checking out on beer splatter. Thought it was my work pc since it’s a foreign store and I work for a contractor - so I ran outside but I can’t seem to check out on my phone either.

What the hell goes in the number field after address? It’s required. I’m putting my house number but i don’t want this to be shipped to the wrong address.

1 minute ago, EGsynergy said:

In for red death wish early bird pricing, been having trouble checking out on beer splatter. Thought it was my work pc since it’s a foreign store and I work for a contractor - so I ran outside but I can’t seem to check out on my phone either.

What the hell goes in the number field after address? It’s required. I’m putting my house number but i don’t want this to be shipped to the wrong address.

Had the same issue. Just check every box and put your address for number and street name for the other.

27 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Honestly not exactly blown away by the offerings and leaning towards that indie exclusive.

I think the euro splatter has the biggest potential to look great. And I'm a sucker for aqua/blues so that might be my third if it pops up on BM or I can get it from my local.