PO SOON: Touché Amoré-Lament

For either the Aussies (or the completists) amongst you, the black with splatter is on the Australian webstore:

https://artistfirst.com.au/collections/touche-amore/products/lament-lp-black-aqua-blue-gold-splatter

Can't comment on overseas shipping (cost etc) but like everywhere post between Australia and the rest of the world is pretty wacky right now.

2 minutes ago, al-naafiysh said:

I just can't get past the cover art... For a band with some of my favorite album covers of all time (dead horse, is survived by), I can't stop thinking this one looks like MS Word art

it kind of looks like recycled artwork for their split with Title Fight. Also reminds me ofThe Breeders' "Fate To Fatal" EP.

Edited by cesar11

3 hours ago, muttler said:

For either the Aussies (or the completists) amongst you, the black with splatter is on the Australian webstore:

https://artistfirst.com.au/collections/touche-amore/products/lament-lp-black-aqua-blue-gold-splatter

Can't comment on overseas shipping (cost etc) but like everywhere post between Australia and the rest of the world is pretty wacky right now.

Black with splatter sold out, though they've listed the Aqua Blue;

https://artistfirst.com.au/products/lament-lp-aqua-blue

21 hours ago, Chr15a113n said:

Also - anyone know how limited the EU version is?

21 hours ago, zerohacker said:

/1000 according to their IG story

I received an E-Mail from Kingsroad a couple hours ago:

[...]And the exclusive beer/aqua/black splatter vinyl, which is limited to 500 copies.[...]"

11 hours ago, al-naafiysh said:

I just can't get past the cover art... For a band with some of my favorite album covers of all time (dead horse, is survived by), I can't stop thinking this one looks like MS Word art

I honestly love it. Super minimalist and really pleasing aesthetic. ISB cover wasn't all that special honestly, just a bunch of indescribable human figures in blue and other shades of blue...

3 hours ago, Buffbloom said:

I received a white flexi today and I have been told that the white is more limited than the orange. Not sure the pressing numbers exactly but he did say 550 on the podcast. Not sure if that's on variant or total of both. 

The white one seemed to go to people the band knew personally. I wonder if they had some excess .

• 3 weeks later...