PO SOON: Touché Amoré-Lament

4 minutes ago, achillesstand7 said:

Picked up a copy on the AUS store. Hopefully it doesn't get cancelled. I was out walking my dog and spaced the livestream. Did it only just barely start?

well the same here.. Dog needed to go out during the night.. as it was still available, I bought a copy

What a bummer if this is the production they would have had on tour with them. Would have been amazing to see live. Also when Nick sat down to do the end of Limelight I imagined a crowd just eating it up. Man, these guys could literally do anything on their next record. I'm actually more excited for what comes next. 

Edited by uglyorgan

First time checking into this thread. Stoked to see Touche getting some love, but damn if this wasn't one of my biggest disappointments of the year so far. I'll keep listening because I love this band, but after four listens it's easily my least favorite of theirs. "Savoring" into "A Broadcast" is the only time this album has any chance to build momentum, and then it's followed by one of their all-time worst songs. I was totally prepared to fawn over this but it's just so bland and poorly paced compared to Stage Four and ISB. Bummed.

2 hours ago, vinny0190 said:

I wish there was a recording of the show because it was so good. Jeremy's DJ set afterwards was also really great, he's played some really fun tracks and I've got a few new artists to look into.

Jeremy said somewhere it would be made available eventually.

20 hours ago, uglyorgan said:

What a bummer if this is the production they would have had on tour with them. Would have been amazing to see live. Also when Nick sat down to do the end of Limelight I imagined a crowd just eating it up. Man, these guys could literally do anything on their next record. I'm actually more excited for what comes next. 

Misquoted the wrong one. Ignore

Edited by zacooper
Oops