PO SOON: Touché Amoré-Lament

15 minutes ago, DecayToDeath said:

I don't know what I expected from demos dated like a week before the actual recording, but I've gotta say these are too similar to the final products for me to justify buying it or listening much 

This is good to know. I kept asking myself if I really needed this. I suspected not.

I got the gold nugget variant mostly cause I'm a huge fan of the band and somewhat of a completionist in wanting to own everything they've put out. That said I definitely think Lament is their weakest album, so while it'll get listened to a bit, I can't imagine it will be anything like the rest of their stuff in terms of how often it gets pulled out.

23 hours ago, drewberinger said:

Wish we got a download right away with the KRM order 

23 hours ago, No Humans said:

Agreed! 

Anyone have a copy of Lament on red they wanna sell me while I'm here??

I scored the bandcamp variant so if y'all wanna DM me your email addy's I'll send you over some files 🤙

• 5 months later...
10 hours ago, Chr15a113n said:

What exactly are you looking for? I’ll be seeing them on the 22nd in Hamden.

Awesome! I’m just after a Scowl shirt and the guitar picks Touché is selling! If you would be willing to grab them I’d really appreciate it. I have no idea how much the picks are but obviously I’ll send you whatever they cost plus shipping and some extra for you. 

4 hours ago, diabretic said:

Awesome! I’m just after a Scowl shirt and the guitar picks Touché is selling! If you would be willing to grab them I’d really appreciate it. I have no idea how much the picks are but obviously I’ll send you whatever they cost plus shipping and some extra for you. 

That works for me, let me know what shirt and I’ll try to grab it all for you.

• 2 weeks later...