PO NOW: DEFTONES- Ohms (9/25)

1 hour ago, stupidmop said:

I haven't received yet the shipping mail for the exclusive clear 😔

Someone the same?

I was late on the ball, and grabbed it at the last minute from the UK site.

I assume they are shipping them in order, and they have not received all of the clear records yet.

As long as you got your order through, I think we have one coming. 😊

On 9/28/2020 at 4:55 PM, mcpherson123 said:

some of the cheesy tonality of 80's rock/pop "sugar" like Huey Lewis or Eddie Money

Fuck you for officially making me think of Huey Lewis whenever Urantia comes on, haha.  Have you warmed up to the track since posting that?  Today was the first time I got to blare Ohms in the car while running some errands.  The album gets even better when you can be enveloped with it at a high volume, damn.  But Urantia came on and I just couldn't help but admire it despite recalling your post.

american-psychohms.png

Do you like Deftones?  Their last album was a little too directionless for my tastes, but when Ohms came out in '20, I think they really came back into their own, commercially and artistically.

Label Created

09/25/2020 - 4:55 P.M.

United States

—————

Updated: 10/03/2020 4:19 P.M. EST

Tracking Status

Shipment Ready for UPS

Scheduled Delivery

When the shipment arrives at our facility the delivery date will be updated.

—————————————

this is taking so long that it’s too fucking cold for the shorts i ordered now

On 10/3/2020 at 1:25 PM, mrewest said:

Label Created

09/25/2020 - 4:55 P.M.

United States

—————

Updated: 10/03/2020 4:19 P.M. EST

Tracking Status

Shipment Ready for UPS

Scheduled Delivery

When the shipment arrives at our facility the delivery date will be updated.

—————————————

this is taking so long that it’s too fucking cold for the shorts i ordered now

lol, i ordered the clear w/ zine and a hoodie and got shipping notice last monday. it has been stuck on label created since even before last monday. same deal, 9/25, yet no movement whatsoever. ended up emailing them and they said sometimes it can take 48-72 hours for the shipping to update. i replied back, "hey thanks for restating what was already said in the initial email, but its been 168 hours since i got shipping notification and perhaps you could figure your shit out." they have not yet responded to that.

12 minutes ago, jrodan said:

lol, i ordered the clear w/ zine and a hoodie and got shipping notice last monday. it has been stuck on label created since even before last monday. same deal, 9/25, yet no movement whatsoever. ended up emailing them and they said sometimes it can take 48-72 hours for the shipping to update. i replied back, "hey thanks for restating what was already said in the initial email, but its been 168 hours since i got shipping notification and perhaps you could figure your shit out." they have not yet responded to that.

Probably because you responded like a complete douche.  I've had packages take 7+ days to update after dropping them off.  USPS is still really bad because there's that, you know, pandemic thing going on.  Being an impatient asshole isn't going to help your cause, big guy.

2 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Probably because you responded like a complete douche.  I've had packages take 7+ days to update after dropping them off.  USPS is still really bad because there's that, you know, pandemic thing going on.  Being an impatient asshole isn't going to help your cause, big guy.

its UPS you ding dong. learn how to read.

17 minutes ago, jrodan said:

its UPS you ding dong. learn how to read.

Nowhere in your post does it say UPS, ding dong.  Pretty good at that reading thing.

Also, a lot of UPS packages get handed over to USPS.  I've had a few lately, so enjoy that experience, turd nugget.

Edited by ZeroNowhere

4 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Ok, I can't read, but you're still a giant dick.  Ding dong.

Also, a lot of UPS packages get handed over to USPS.  I've had a few lately, so enjoy that experience, turd nugget.

god, you are not very good at this. i mean, you had to edit your post and this was the final product you went with? sit this one out, champ. you are embarrassing yourself.

2 minutes ago, jrodan said:

god, you are not very good at this. i mean, you had to edit your post and this was the final product you went with? sit this one out, champ. you are embarrassing yourself.

Yes.  I want to argue on the internets with you because you're grumpy because you haven't receive your package and sent a really dick response to a customer service person that gets paid shit.  It's fun, you deserve it.  Also, please capitalize your letters, ding dong.  It makes you look not smart, silly goose.

3 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Yes.  I want to argue on the internets with you because you're grumpy because you haven't receive your package and sent a really dick response to a customer service person that gets paid shit.  It's fun, you deserve it.  Also, please capitalize your letters, ding dong.  It makes you look not smart, silly goose.

YoU ArE RiGhT. I aPolOgIzed tO tHE CustOMer SeRViCe PersOn. ThANk yOu, ZERONOWHERE!