PO NOW: DEFTONES- Ohms (9/25)

6 minutes ago, ZeroNowhere said:

Obvious answer.  Micropenis, aka the size you two have in common.  Hit me back with a thesis on that.

Oh man this guy right here just insulted my dick size in a Deftones thread.  You may want to reconsider that before I embarrass you in front of all your forum peers, you average-sized fuck-ass goose dong.

But really, it's nothing out of the norm here, and you know that.  Just one of many threads where Zero has lost his temper and failed to recognize what a stopping point is or should be.  Thread was perfectly chill before it, complete with "weirdos" discussing the album in great detail a few pages back.  I think that's where the thread peaked.

Just received...half of my order. Ordered a T shirt bundle for a friend and just the album (and zine) for myself, from their website. Same order. Shipping confirmation showed both things. Only received the t shirt bundle. From UPS via USPS. Really hope I don't have to deal with any fuckery to track down my copy.

Edited by paulaayy

53 minutes ago, lostcrimes said:

Would have loved some new Team Sleep but this works too. I’ll take anything from his side projects, they’re all gold.

On 10/11/2020 at 5:22 PM, dapeebs said:

Would have loved some new Team Sleep but this works too. I’ll take anything from his side projects, they’re all gold.

Yeah, Team Sleep or Palms would have been greatly preferable to Crosses for me.

Oh well. Can't win 'em all.

At least Ohms is one of their best albums of their career.