PO NOW: DEFTONES- Ohms (9/25)

best part is when he says the earth being a spinning ball in space is absurd, so they ask him how he knows the earth is flat and he says there are smarter people than him working on that. NO SHIT DUMBASS. THEY ARE CALLED SCIENTISTS, AND THEY ALREADY PROVED THE EARTH IS ROUND AND SPACE IS REAL. 

he's def not trolling, the last part of the article is too detailed to be anything other than actual thoughts.

for some reason though this doesn't surprise me and i don't think it diminishes my enjoyment of the deftones either. it's actually pretty hilarious.

edit: i take that back i think the covid stuff did decrease my enjoyment of the band a little bit lol

Edited by jaedong

• 1 month later...
25 minutes ago, hyperg1ant said:

Looks like Diamond Eyes got a repress or they found stock lol: 

https://www.discogs.com/sell/release/7223784?ev=rb

SNW and s/t have been popping up as well so I think those 3 got a recent repress.  I've got an absurd Deftones collection and I can't believe what people have been paying for certain things. 

3 hours ago, dapeebs said:

Anybody who has the white press of Diamond Eyes, how does it sound? Mine sounds like garbage. Will grab one of these restocks if it has a chance to sound better.

Mine sounds perfectly fine. White is your only option unless you have a cool grand to drop on the LP box set. 

20 minutes ago, Uw0tm8 said:

Mine sounds perfectly fine. White is your only option unless you have a cool grand to drop on the LP box set. 

Might jump on another copy then. Yeah I knew there was only the white press of it. But honestly I have been considering offloading all my Hot Topic presses and putting the money towards the boxset. It looks sweet. Maybe they will do another one with the post-Diamond Eyes records at some point. 

Edited by dapeebs

• 1 year later...