PO NOW: DEFTONES- Ohms (9/25)

$46 and change out the door for that clear.  I’m a dweeb and went for it even though it’s almost double what Bull Moose wants.  The zine actually looks worthwhile, that reflective finish will be a beaut, and clear is tops with any kind of monochromatic art.  It’s also been 4 years since I’ve been gouged by the band, so.

[edit]

I guess having a reflective finish would make the art anything but monochromatic.  Oh well.

Edited by Derek™

14 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

$46 and change out the door for that clear.  I’m a dweeb and went for it even though it’s almost double what Bull Moose wants.  The zine actually looks worthwhile, that reflective finish will be a beaut, and clear is tops with any kind of monochromatic art.  It’s also been 4 years since I’ve been gouged by the band, so.

[edit]

I guess having a reflective finish would make the art anything but monochromatic.  Oh well.

The combo of clear + zine + fancy cover had my brain fooled into “wow $40 is actually not bad” territory in a matter of seconds.

Edited by dantheriver

2 minutes ago, lostcrimes said:

Put the hat bundle in my cart, found it was 24 dollars more in the cart?

Really on the fence and this shit isn't helping lol

Their store seems to be a bit bugged as it shows the CD price in bundles initially even though vinyl is selected. If you click CD and then back to vinyl it shows the actual price (or as you found out, add to cart).

1 minute ago, dantheriver said:

The combo of clear + zine + fancy cover had my brain fooled into “wow $40 is actually not bad” territory in a matter of seconds.

I like to bitch about the trend of $30 single LPs in 2020, but after tonight I’m going to forfeit that card for the rest of the year.  I know it’s overpriced, for sure.  But I also knew what I was getting into the moment Kanellos posted that link and I clicked it.

10 minutes ago, rickker said:

Steered clear of the merchandise and kept it simple - just the clear LP + zine. 

I have a feeling that jacket is going to look sick.

Now to download this song and put my headphones on.

I hope it's a textured sleeve. Will make it that much more awesome.

I can’t believe I just spend almost $100 on the clear w/ zine and hoodie, without listening to the song (cuz fuck listening to a closer before the album comes out) but deftones make me stupid. Not a bad album in the bunch and I’m pretty sure I could listen to Chino sing over my farts and I’d love it.