PO: Conditions - Fluorescent Youth | 10yr Anniversary Pressing [2nd Press Available]

17 hours ago, luke.bremer said:

Good looking out, unfortunately was sold out by the time I got the notification.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, tlr said:

Just received a cancellation from amazon for the tricolor, due to lack of availability.

7 hours ago, N8TRU said:

Same here

9 minutes ago, tokimedo said:

same same, but im not all that surprised. had a feeling they couldnt fulfill. 

The splatter is still available and looks great. I spun my orange the other day. It sounds good, but the remix will take some time to get used to. Especially given how many times I've heard this digitally / on CD / live. Haha.

1 hour ago, Sad Heart said:

Looks like the tri-color is back in stock now too. Damn. Wish I would've waited a day.

EDIT: Emailed to cancel my splatter copy and picked up the white. Couldn't pass up an /50 variant.

Edited by MyckelJay

1 hour ago, tokimedo said:

i wouldnt be surprised if that /50 is just a marketing gimmick and they def pressed more than 50 of the white variant. maybe its a friends and fam variant for the band and they threw a handful up on the store to be part of the /50 good fight sale? 

Yah considering they’re such a small band when compared to others on the label. Who knows. I can ask the guys and see. 

• 2 weeks later...