PO: CLUTCH - “ Live from the Doom Saloon: Volume II”

Clutch is going to do a live stream concert and then pressing the audio to a double LP. 
The only way to get the vinyl is in this $99 bundle.  The bundle also includes a shirt, signed poster and a link to the event. 

Clutch’s merch store reported that the band will only press enough to cover preorders. 
The deadline to order is August 10th. 

The band held a contest to have fans come up with their perfect set list. Clutch will pick a winner and perform it via live stream, then press it to vinyl. 

https://www.clutchmerch.com/collections/doom-saloon-ii/products/doom-saloon-ii-autographed-collectors-bundle

Edited by Velocity of Sound

• 2 months later...
26 minutes ago, burntwolf said:

you can get the 2xLP by itself now. for 50 bucks. plus 9 bucks shipping. pressed at URP. i had to pass.

It mades me so mad that they told everyone they had to spend $100 on a bundle to get the vinyl, then to sell it for $50 by itself. Such poor form on their part. 

3 minutes ago, negavinyl said:

Are they all gone? Link gives me 404 not found error. 

I was able to order one last night but looks like its gone now. Whats strange is I couldnt even find the item in the store when searching for it yesterday. Only that link worked. I dont even know if my order is going to be fulfilled. I guess I will find out shortly. 

• 2 weeks later...