Codeseven "Dancing Echos /Dead Sounds"

57 minutes ago, awalkingwounded said:

The Rescue was self-released by the band (500 pressed) but I would love a repress because they are impossible to find. 

On their Instagram they commented in one of the pictures when someone asked about a Rescue repress. They said “at some point I think”.  

35 minutes ago, highfives said:

Did MerchNow just remove Media Mail as a shipping option?

Was coming here to ask the same thing. A friend had given me the heads up and had gotten it with media, I went an hour later and only have the 16-19 dollar UPS option. Fired MerchNow an email, seems a bit bonkers.

1 minute ago, jeffnovak said:

Was coming here to ask the same thing. A friend had given me the heads up and had gotten it with media, I went an hour later and only have the 16-19 dollar UPS option. Fired MerchNow an email, seems a bit bonkers.

I had one loaded in my cart with Media Mail selected, went back and it forced me to choose shipping with UPS Ground being the cheapest at $15.  

4 hours ago, sugareggs said:

I love when labels have the product in hand and this isn’t your typical 5 month pre-order wait. Stoked to spin this.  

It’s usually a good sign when they have actual product shots and not just mockups.  It’s pretty rare these days.

It’s also kind of surprising given this band is dormant, they only did 500, and it’s a first time pressing. 

1 hour ago, highfives said:

It’s usually a good sign when they have actual product shots and not just mockups.  It’s pretty rare these days.

It’s also kind of surprising given this band is dormant, they only did 500, and it’s a first time pressing. 

This is one of my favorite albums ever and so stoked, but I do think the 500 pressing is probably a realistic go at this. Don't think many people know this album.

I think they probably also used last year's This Day Forward In Response press as a gauge for this one (that one believe was out of 500 but not sold out still), and I'd put popularity around same page.

Other EVR releases from that era that never got a vinyl pressing that I'd buy in a second  = Silent Drive's Love Is Worth It.

Just received my copy of the White with Purple a little bit ago. It's more purple than white, but whatever. Super nice packaging. Record is relatively clean straight out of the sleeve, but I cleaned it anyway. Only two songs in, but this sounds really stellar. Nice clear sound, no pops or clicks, rich bass. Seems to be a super solid pressing. Been waiting for this on vinyl for ages, so happy to have this!