PO Tobacco - Hot Wet & Sassy

New one due in October. PO now on Bandcamp and Ghostly. Cool-looking  black and clear pinwheel pressing.

https://ghostly.com/products/hot-wet-sassy

https://tobaxxo.bandcamp.com

Also on black wax and cassette.

Edited by Mourning Wood

2 hours ago, mameeshkamowskwoz said:

That song was kind of underwhelming for me, unfortunately.

I love his music, but I don't think the singles have ever been my favorite songs on anything he's released as BMSR or Tobacco. Except for Gods in Heat from Sweatbox Dynasty. 

Apparently it leaked early via BoomKat. Would be curious what people think of it if they've heard it. 

6 minutes ago, DoublesGuy said:

I love his music, but I don't think the singles have ever been my favorite songs on anything he's released as BMSR or Tobacco. Except for Gods in Heat from Sweatbox Dynasty. 

Apparently it leaked early via BoomKat. Would be curious what people think of it if they've heard it. 

Sunset Curses for example.

And damn I'm jealous. As much as i want to hear it though I hope nobody uploads it

8 hours ago, lethalenforcer said:

I’m in the vast minority but I’ve grown to like Panic Blooms more than anything else he’s ever done. I still haven’t gotten tired of it.

I've found it's a really good record when I'm feeling down. The mood is diffirent than anything else he had really done. I could see it being a grower for sure. The closing track, Mr. No One, might be one of my favourite tracks he's done. 

Favourite Tobacco/BMSR album for me is Cobra Juicy. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Good luck guys, mine just showed up outta the blue.

Acceptable mailer, but 0 support or cardboard inserts inside.

No lyrics sheet or art with the record, nothing but a download card - kind of a bummer, tbh.   At least the album was only $20 + shipping, I guess I shouldn't have expected anything else. But it's always a bummer when something is as bare bones as can be.

25 minutes ago, Shelby American said:

Sadly par for the course. I don't think any Tobacco release has had anything other than the jacket and records. Even the Ripe & Majestic gatefold was blank with just a track list. Is the jacket nice like the new FUF at least?

You're probably right, didn't check the old albums.   Cover is okay, standard with a glossy part in center on back/front -- but not as nice as FuF. Closer to Ultima, but single LP instead of gatefold.

Edited by rooks