Thursday - Signals v3 - May 14th - Waiting Repress May 27th

Untitled-1.png

Info: https://livefrom.events/thursday/

Merch / Tickets: https://store.livefrom.events/collections/thursday-presents-signals-v-1

LIVESTREAM:

- Aug 19th. 4PM EST

- Rebroadcast Aug. 20th. 4PM thru to Aug. 22nd 4PM

- Can watch unlimited times during that 48hr rebroadcast window.

Notes:

- Free options for unemployed, now sold out. 

- Shipping rates are now updated. They were wayyy overpriced for the first hour.

- The merch is technically a pre-order where they will print based on the orders they get. 

Edited by Sad Heart

1 minute ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

I can say with 100% certainty people abused the fuck out of that honor system 

Oh absolutely. Especially when it's all sold out (not sure on quantities), and the shipping rates are fucked up and charged $39 for shipping on that poster. So you paid $0 cause you're unemployed, but then $39 for shipping? Sureeeee. I'm unemployed, but just got a job (start next week), so I paid for everything I got. 

Just now, Sad Heart said:

Oh absolutely. Especially when it's all sold out (not sure on quantities), and the shipping rates are fucked up and charged $39 for shipping on that poster. So you paid $0 cause you're unemployed, but then $39 for shipping? Sureeeee. I'm unemployed, but just got a job (start next week), so I paid for everything I got. 

Yeah I’m lucky to still be working so far, I have no problem spending ten bucks on a ticket for this. The people who abused it know who they are, karma will get em

5 minutes ago, januarytwenty said:

Anyone ever livestream a concert on their smart tv? I imagine you can in the browser but just wondering if anyone has experience. Bought a digital ticket to this and would love to watch it on tv versus a laptop. 

Not sure what type of TV or phone you have, but I can Airplay just about anything from my iPhone to Samsung TV.  I like your idea and will definitely be considering it.

16 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Not sure what type of TV or phone you have, but I can Airplay just about anything from my iPhone to Samsung TV.  I like your idea and will definitely be considering it.

I use Google Chrome to watch on my MacBook Air and then Cast the browser to my TV (Google Chromecast) and it works perfectly. 

44 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

27 minutes ago, pushbacktosquare said:

I use Google Chrome to watch on my MacBook Air and then Cast the browser to my TV (Google Chromecast) and it works perfectly. 

Have a Samsung smart tv. Really wanting to watch it on tv if I’m able to. I also have decent internet speed so hoping it works out. Seeing Thursday and Cursive would be great to me on a larger scale. Never listened to other band but definitely interested and trust anyone that Thursday brings with them. I discovered Year of The Rabbit and Vein  because of them. 

2 minutes ago, januarytwenty said:

Have a Samsung smart tv. Really wanting to watch it on tv if I’m able to. I also have decent internet speed so hoping it works out. Seeing Thursday and Cursive would be great to me on a larger scale. Never listened to other band but definitely interested and trust anyone that Thursday brings with them. I discovered Year of The Rabbit and Vein  because of them. 

I believe both Android and Apple products can very easily fling content onto any Samsung smart TV.  Check it out when you get a chance, it's super quick and painless.  I use it all the time.

ASIWYFA are such a blast.  They're most instrumental, and seem like an odd pick to tour with Thursday... but I'm certainly not complaining.  They put on a killer show.

27 minutes ago, januarytwenty said:

Vein opening up for them was so killer. 

1 hour ago, Derek™ said:

I believe both Android and Apple products can very easily fling content onto any Samsung smart TV.  Check it out when you get a chance, it's super quick and painless.  I use it all the time.

ASIWYFA are such a blast.  They're most instrumental, and seem like an odd pick to tour with Thursday... but I'm certainly not complaining.  They put on a killer show.

Yeah, I forgot about how easy it was to pair YouTube videos to the tv etc. Will def. try... I’ve always heard good things about ASIWYFA but never listened to them. 

6 minutes ago, Matt Danish said:

This is... advanced laziness.

I know. My tv is mounted on wall and it’s a pain in the ass to hook anything up to it. My PS4 and cable box are the only things connected to it right now for this reason. I’m hoping the PS5 has the same connection so I don’t have to worry about disconnecting shit from back there. 

4 hours ago, januarytwenty said:

Anyone ever livestream a concert on their smart tv? I imagine you can in the browser but just wondering if anyone has experience. Bought a digital ticket to this and would love to watch it on tv versus a laptop. 

Alien Ant Farm did a live show from the Whiskey A-Go-Go a couple weeks ago, I just HMDI'd a Chromebook into my TV (and screen recorded the stream on my phone for latter 😬). 

You should be able to SmartView stream it to any smart TV from an Android device. I do it with premium podcasts often but the quality is kinda crappy.

7 hours ago, Shitty Rambo said:

Alien Ant Farm did a live show from the Whiskey A-Go-Go a couple weeks ago, I just HMDI'd a Chromebook into my TV (and screen recorded the stream on my phone for latter 😬). 

You should be able to SmartView stream it to any smart TV from an Android device. I do it with premium podcasts often but the quality is kinda crappy.

Yeah I’ll test it out with airplay and see how quality is.

10 hours ago, lostcrimes said:

Vein opening up for them was so killer. 

Yes they were. I travelled all the way from Houston to Dallas to see Thursday when they did the anniversary tour for Full Collapse a couple years back. Definitely a great show!

4 minutes ago, Matt Danish said:

Common Existence is Thursday's best album change my mind.

Had a good friend share this hot take with me the other day.  I had no idea people held that album in such high regard.  I don't think it's bad by any means.  Maybe tied with ACBTLD as my least favorite Thursday album, but I still enjoy both even if City's production is horrendous.

11 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Had a good friend share this hot take with me the other day.  I had no idea people held that album in such high regard.  I don't think it's bad by any means.  Maybe tied with ACBTLD as my least favorite Thursday album, but I still enjoy both even if City's production is horrendous.

haha yes, Dave Fridmann doesn't know how to produce a record 🙄

• Sad Heart changed the title to Thursday - Signals v3 - May 14th - Waiting Repress May 27th