Thursday - Signals v3 - May 14th - Waiting Repress May 27th

2 hours ago, Sad Heart said:

You’re confusing it with this pressing:

https://www.discogs.com/Thursday-Full-Collapse/release/13142795

I have that one and it definitely looks more like the new mockup than the picture on discogs. A lot more black

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs8TWAvAQPD/?igshid=b4rlqakbklhf

13 hours ago, throwgncpr said:

yeah, the Hot Topic WAAT was trash. I don't really see a point in ACBTLD though unless it gets a new mix/master, which will never happen. The band apparently likes the brickwalled shit sound.

This album was the beginning of the end for me with Thursday. I loved Waiting, Full Collapse, and War. ACBTLD on CD just sounded strange, and Common Existence was unlistenable for me.

44 minutes ago, HardlineKid said:

This album was the beginning of the end for me with Thursday. I loved Waiting, Full Collapse, and War. ACBTLD on CD just sounded strange, and Common Existence was unlistenable for me.

I really enjoy the songs on ACBTLD, I just never listen to it because of the production. I didn't really connect with Common Existence or No Devolucion, but I love the Envy split. The production on that is beautiful too.

• Sad Heart changed the title to Thursday - Signals v3 - May 14th - Waiting Repress May 27th