Thursday - Signals v3 - May 14th - Waiting Repress May 27th

1 minute ago, MyEnemy said:

Anyone who ordered this, did it indicate on the email what fulfillment company Velocity is using? Very curious as if they’re handling it themselves, which I doubt, but probably Second City or Merch Direct.

I got an email from MerchNow about my order

12 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

Anyone who ordered this, did it indicate on the email what fulfillment company Velocity is using? Very curious as if they’re handling it themselves, which I doubt, but probably Second City or Merch Direct.

MerchNow. At the bottom of the email that’s where they’re pointing for support.

If you have any questions, reply to this email or contact us at [email protected]

Also got an email from SendOwl but that’s just for digital products.

Edited by iDealélan
Have GJ brain

16 minutes ago, Sad Heart said:

Apparently it’s only this and the splatter; that’s it. So if you missed it this variant is your only shot. 

It's kind of funny to me that they clearly had that one on standby.  They framed it as if they were flabbergasted that the first 300 sold so quickly, though. 🙄 Don't get me wrong, it's cool that more people have a shot.  But I don't get why they couldn't be transparent that there were 600 and let people decide between 2 variants.  Unless they were just hoping to grab some FOMO sales from people who wanted to own something /300.  Seems unnecessary though, I think they could easily have sold all 600 within 1 afternoon.

Just now, Derek™ said:

It's kind of funny to me that they clearly had that one on standby.  They framed it as if they were flabbergasted that the first 300 sold so quickly, though. 🙄 Don't get me wrong, it's cool that more people have a shot.  But I don't get why they couldn't be transparent that there were 600 and let people decide between 2 variants.  Unless they were just hoping to grab some FOMO sales from people who wanted to own something /300.  Seems unnecessary though, I think they could easily have sold all 600 within 1 afternoon.

Acting as if it isn’t readily available and wouldn’t sell out instantly. Ha. Should have just made the first run /600. 

I do hope they press everything and they aren’t tied to live streams. I’m not gonna buy live stream tickets til day of now. 

2 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

Makes sense to me if the brown was pending on sales of the blue. 

• Sad Heart changed the title to Thursday - Signals v3 - May 14th - Waiting Repress May 27th