Thursday - Signals v3 - May 14th - Waiting Repress May 27th

Just now, Derek™ said:

The only reason I didn't bite.  I agree that $45 upfront is a great value; I could've been swayed with $4-5 shipping.  Double digits for a single LP + setlist?  Nah.

Fucking ApplePay, it just busted straight through and I was just left sitting there "Ahhhh fuck" 🤦‍♀️

7 minutes ago, Sad Heart said:

Acting as if it isn’t readily available and wouldn’t sell out instantly. Ha. Should have just made the first run /600. 

I do hope they press everything and they aren’t tied to live streams. I’m not gonna buy live stream tickets til day of now. 

The first variant seems like it'd entice a lot more people and they could've done /600 on it alone, I agree.  It's been called out already but... what a weird choice for them to reissue.  Especially since I feel like Waiting wasn't remastered and reissued that long ago, with new art.... right?  Or has it lowkey been a decade and I'm just old as shit?

And yeah, if digital tickets aren't selling out like traditional ones, waiting for any last-minute bundles could be a new thing, I guess.  No reason not to wait I suppose.

1 minute ago, MyEnemy said:

Fucking ApplePay, it just busted straight through and I was just left sitting there "Ahhhh fuck" 🤦‍♀️

I only recently found out you can change your shipping method at that final screen that requires the double-click.  But only if there's additional methods available, obviously – does you no good in this situation.

2 minutes ago, Derek™ said:

I only recently found out you can change your shipping method at that final screen that requires the double-click.  But only if there's additional methods available, obviously – does you no good in this situation.

haha Totally. But yeah, I don't usually use it unless I'm in a rush and want to get something quick, so I never really pay attention to any of the details. But I did pay attention to that detail, a little too late. Whatevs! 

18 minutes ago, dantheriver said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/COtQsDSBXNL/?igshid=flsjsqfa8v

One million more variants incoming.

Dude. What the fuck. They should have been more transparent. You tell us there are 8 more variants after you make it FOMO with the first bundle. Fuck that. 

• Sad Heart changed the title to Thursday - Signals v3 - May 14th - Waiting Repress May 27th
1 hour ago, dantheriver said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/COtQsDSBXNL/?igshid=flsjsqfa8v

One million more variants incoming.

Hahahaha these guys are fucking greasy.

They have the potential to play this game on every album drop - especially WATT and ACBTLD, seeing as those have been hard to get for a while now. 

1 minute ago, tokimedo said:

damn, you cant write this shit hahaha. inb4 inevitable derek long rant about marketing and taking advantage of FOMO to maximize sales from todays vinyl collector lol. 

You’re about 5 hours too late.  It was merely speculation and you already Cry reacted to it.  The inb4 ship has long sailed for you.