Thursday - Signals v3 - May 14th - Waiting Repress May 27th

2 minutes ago, Sad Heart said:

I mean do you expect Thursday to be punctual? 

Yeah.  I guess not?  I wasn't paying super close attention to their announcements but I thought they were more or less posted when scheduled.  I'm still seeing nothing but the mention of another live stream, above, sounds about right.

• Sad Heart changed the title to Thursday - Signals v3 - May 14th

I remember going to the final show at ST Vitus (which turned out to not be the final show at St Vitus because they kept adding dates). Then of course they wound up touring the world again. 

This  is a cool die-cut slip cover over a signed copy.  They slip cover also had your name on it I guess to stop flippers. I wonder if they will do that for these 20 copies. 

2 hours ago, HardlineKid said:

How long were those full collapse copies up? I didn't see a link to that site and gave up as soon as I heard it was a live stream. Did they put up the link minutes after the initial announcement?

A few minutes if that. I kept refreshing and each time new stuff would come up as the e-commerce team was adding them. The tickets went up first then some clothing and drum heads. The drum heads going up made me stay on there to see if anything else unique would go up. After that the archival photos. Then the tech package and the FC copies. They say they had 20 available. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • Sad Heart changed the title to Thursday - Signals v3 - May 14th - Vinyl Announcement Monday
  • Sad Heart changed the title to Thursday - Signals v3 - May 14th - Waiting Repress May 27th