PO: The Weeknd + Juice WRLD (XO + 999) "Smile"

37 minutes ago, tokimedo said:

Huh? Why even buy it in the first place if all you care about is the time limit ? This makes no fucking sense. 

People buy records based on how limited they are all the time. Also, I’m not OK with false advertising. I guess you are though?

Anyways, I was just warning people that the store doesn’t give refunds. You didn’t have to be a jerk.

Edited by wellnow

2 hours ago, wellnow said:

People buy records based on how limited they are all the time. Also, I’m not OK with false advertising. I guess you are though?

Anyways, I was just warning people that the store doesn’t give refunds. You didn’t have to be a jerk.

I have found myself in similar situations many times before.

1. It is really sort of an absurd thing to do (and yes I do it also)

2. I do get quite upset about false advertising, its just a sh***y thing to do and very anti-consumer.

3. Thanks for the warning, it is appreciated. 

Wasn't trying to spread false information by including the time in the original post. I received an email from the 999 Club newsletter that said "Ends at 9PM PST," and then they did not. Both went back up and a 3rd variant was added. A similar situation occurred with The Weeknd's "After Hours" collectors variants.

6 hours ago, wellnow said:

And they’re not even letting people cancel their orders. I disputed the charge with my credit card company. 

Basically read this as “fuck, now more people are going to buy this, so, that means, I won’t be able to sell the copy I bought for $120. I want to cancel my order!”

12 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

Basically read this as “fuck, now more people are going to buy this, so, that means, I won’t be able to sell the copy I bought for $120. I want to cancel my order!”

EXACTLY. 

15 hours ago, wellnow said:

read above, dirty flipper.