8/29 RSD Drop & Online sales after at 1-2-3-4 Go! Records in Oakland

Hey All,

Obviously with the ongoing pandemic we have to shake things up around here but we feel like we've found a fairly good solution. Barring any mishaps we are offering appointments for specific 20 minute time slots with a maximum of 5 people in the shop at a time. We did this to eliminate the need for a line at all and to maximize the number of people we can safely bring in to the shop.  We're a little late coming here to tell you all so unfortunately we're already sold out for in store shopping this month but I did want to say that leftovers (and we expect a TON) will be available on our website www.1234gorecords.com shortly after we close at 8pm. If I get an exact time I will come back and post that but I'm assuming some time between 8:15 and 8:45 at the latest.

We are going to see how this all goes this month before moving forward with next month. We'll be making the announcement about September within a week after August 29th so we can make adjustments if needed. We'll do three days of warnings/announcements on social media ahead of the appointments going up so hopefully we can avoid a situation where people feel blindsided. I'm not sure what else I can do beyond that given everything that's at play. Anyway thank you all for your continued interest and support. We'd be sunk without you!

• 3 weeks later...

Howdy. We'll be going live with leftovers at 8:30pm sharp. www.1234gorecords.com/recordstoreday We expect to have a ton because we're hard capped at serving maybe 20% of the number of people we normally do on the day and we got great fills on some of the bigger titles.