PO: Bartees Strange - Live Forever

56 minutes ago, YouTwo said:

Maybe.  But without one announced and nothing available on Discogs I'm going with what's available.  What was retail price on previous variants?  

There's no maybe, the person who did the art said there will be more a few posts before yours. Nothing wrong with paying a premium for Newbury (that is a nice variant) but I'm always gonna point out there are/will be cheaper options when it isn't obvious.

14 minutes ago, Shelby American said:

There's no maybe, the person who did the art said there will be more a few posts before yours. Nothing wrong with paying a premium for Newbury (that is a nice variant) but I'm always gonna point out there are/will be cheaper options when it isn't obvious.

Fair enough.  I didn't connect that that was who did the artwork.  That's pretty cool.  Usually I don't order from Newbury for the reasons you pointed out but they got me at a time where I'm super into the album and couldn't find a copy to buy.  They win this round.

2 minutes ago, YouTwo said:

Fair enough.  I didn't connect that that was who did the artwork.  That's pretty cool.  Usually I don't order from Newbury for the reasons you pointed out but they got me at a time where I'm super into the album and couldn't find a copy to buy.  They win this round.

Corey's style has become very recognizable around here it's always cool spotting a new cover he does.

And I may have paid $35 the other day for the last copy of something Newbury had that I would have regretted missing so it makes me feel better talking shit about them hahaha.

1 hour ago, MCDELTAT said:

Everyone's love for this album makes me need to listen to this. I watched the first half of the livestream and thought it was decent, but wasn't blown away. Need to sit down with it.

I like what he did for the livestream for Thursday. It’s Geoff going on and on about him before the stream which got me to check him out, and really enjoyed it. 

• 3 weeks later...