TRIPLE H: "EVOLUTION OF THE GAME"

Almost tempted to buy this but maybe if it's available from Amazon or bullmoose. 

Don't really wanna spend $40 on a single lp of Triple H themes but maybe.. 

https://shop.wwe.com/triple-h-evolution-of-the-game-limited-edition-vinyl-album/028E701058.html?dwvar_028E701058_color=No Color

1. “Behold the King (Lemmy Kilmister)”
2. “The Game (Triple H)”
3. “Blue Blood (Hunter Hearst Helmsley)”
4. “Are You Ready? (D-Generation X)”
5. “Corporate Player (Triple H)”
6. “Cerebral Assassin (Triple H)”
8. “Are You Ready? (2000) (D-Generation X)”
9. “Evolve (Evolution)”
10. “Line In The Sand (Evolution)”
11. “King of Kings (Triple H)”

Edited by pizza face

9 hours ago, Captain Chrismo said:

I'm really, really surprised the old WWF The Music albums haven't been pressed yet from the 90s. Can't beat telling the neighbors to repeatedly suck it to the Run DMC remix of the DX theme.

Aggression the album with the rap version of theme tunes from 2000 was pressed when it came out, probably hard to get mind

19 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

Have they done this before, w/ other wrestlers? 

I’d be really surprised if they hadn’t. Seems like the type of market/fan base that would buy the shit out of these. 

Young Bucks released a 7" with their newest theme a couple years ago. I don't think it sold well at all. With AEW starting a Bandcamp page recently though, I could see them releasing a vinyl comp at some point. Definitely seems like more their fanbase's wheelhouse than WWE's.

I own most of the NJPW Greatest Music on CD. Would LOVE to see some of those on vinyl.

If I had a connection, I would get a bootleg run pressed with a bunch of current GCW themes (Nick Gage "For Whom The Bell Tolls", Effy "Goodbye Yellow Brick Road", Tony Deppen "We Built This City", etc). I already have a playlist.

Wrestling theme vinyl is def a thing that needs to happen more..

Edited by erikness

• 4 months later...
On 8/13/2020 at 8:25 PM, somethingvinyl said:

Might grab this when it's inevitably on triple clearance and $2.95

I actually picked this up from fye over the weekend for $6.99 but there's a story behind it. Found it for $34.99 and I used a coupon for 20% off. The cashier says "the system shows the coupon applied but didn't take anything off". This was her first day on the job and didn't know what she was doing. The only other person that was working was assisting someone else so we waited about 5 minutes until eventually he came over and was like "okay we're going to manually apply the discount". He had her pull out her phone's calculator to figure it out and she's like "how do I do that?" so while I mentally face palm I said "the discount is $6.99". Instead of subtracting that from $34.99, he set the price to $6.99 and said "okay all set, that'll be $6.99" and walked away. I was almost surprised that she didn't realize that was 80% off but then again she didn't know to figure out 20% off of $34.99. I kinda felt bad but $6.99 is a more appropriate price for this record. Also, surprisingly, it's sold out everywhere.

35 minutes ago, pizza face said:

I actually picked this up from fye over the weekend for $6.99 but there's a story behind it. Found it for $34.99 and I used a coupon for 20% off. The cashier says "the system shows the coupon applied but didn't take anything off". This was her first day on the job and didn't know what she was doing. The only other person that was working was assisting someone else so we waited about 5 minutes until eventually he came over and was like "okay we're going to manually apply the discount". He had her pull out her phone's calculator to figure it out and she's like "how do I do that?" so while I mentally face palm I said "the discount is $6.99". Instead of subtracting that from $34.99, he set the price to $6.99 and said "okay all set, that'll be $6.99" and walked away. I was almost surprised that she didn't realize that was 80% off but then again she didn't know to figure out 20% off of $34.99. I kinda felt bad but $6.99 is a more appropriate price for this record. Also, surprisingly, it's sold out everywhere.

Amazing.  I still wouldn’t mind having this but $6.99 is about the right price haha.