PO: Linkin Park- Hybrid Theory deluxe box set

Launches tomorrow morning. Box set includes Hybrid Theory, Reanimation and an lp of b-sides/rarities on black vinyl. 

https://store.linkinpark.com/collections/media/products/hybrid-theory-20th-anniversary-vinyl-set?fbclid=IwAR1FcFrzxEibA2G_sqLQHL1NB7_gNNeNgX9iKWXRorC72UH1A12U2LVendc

2 hours ago, djghost1976 said:

so the Super Deluxe has the Hybrid Theory S/T EP and the  Regular Deluxe has the B Side Rarities??? 

3 hours ago, Wasda Deelwifkramer said:

Agreed. I think One More Light is the only album that has been pressed on something other than black.

Hot topic did Hybrid Theory on clear and Meteora on gold awhile back. But I imagine I wouldn't want to pay a quarter of what they're going for. 

1 minute ago, pizza face said:

I was actually spinning Hybrid Theory the other day and thought to myself wow I don't have Meteora yet. Looked it up and it's going for over $100. Hopefully that gets repressed soon. 

The standard retail black press is going for that???? Honestly my grail from them has always been an official pressing of Live in Texas. I wore that damn DVD out so much in 2003 on my Xbox..

26 minutes ago, ethanpricington said:

The standard retail black press is going for that???? Honestly my grail from them has always been an official pressing of Live in Texas. I wore that damn DVD out so much in 2003 on my Xbox..

Yeah its OOS everywhere. I even tried calling local record shops and nothing. Some other weird stuff is going for a decent amount now too after looking through my collection on discogs like B4.DA.$$ by Joey Bada$$ is going for over $100 now too. I'm on the hunt for Meteora though, gonna try a few other shops today 

The pre-orders for the LP bundles are up

Deluxe Bundle is $60 for

• HYBRID THEORY 
  • REANIMATION 
    • DOUBLE LP 
  • B-SIDE RARITIES 

Super Deluxe is $200 for

• 5 CDS, 4LPS, 3 DVDS [LPs look to be HYBRID THEORY, REANIMATION double LP, and HYBRID THEORY EP] no B-SIDE RARITIES
  • 80-PAGE BOOK, OVERSIZE POSTER, 3 LITHOS 
  • REPLICA TOUR LAMINATE AND 2-TRACK STREET TEAM SAMPLER 
  • DOWNLOAD CARD FOR ALL AUDIO