PO: Converge - All We Love, We Leave Behind (8/21 Release Date)

23 minutes ago, ethereal said:

How do people still not have this?

variants were literally sitting on merchnow up until maybe a year ago for $18

I had a black copy but sold it off a few years ago while making space since I always assumed I’d be able to replace it with a better color and then it went OOP totally  

5 minutes ago, drewberinger said:

I hope they go fuckign crazy with a dope box set or something. can never have too many copies of Jane Doe

JD is still the album I own the most variants of, to this day, and I can hardly think of any other albums worthy of taking up the space.  I’ve eased up on double or triple dipping on additional variants these days, but I’d hop all over a deluxe JD anniversary edition.

1 hour ago, IntoXAnother said:

I grabbed the DW one because the only copy I have, is from the black friday pressing they did a few years ago but when it came the vinyl was the same, so I got sides A/B on both.  So it was easy to pick this up.  

Seen a lot of people say this, but mine came fine with A/B and C/D. Very odd. 

18 hours ago, MyEnemy said:

All this Jane Doe talk got me thinking about that tour. Such a crazy line up for that time(AN, Thrice, Thursday). In San Diego it was Converge, AN, Hope Con & OMDB. Still one of the gnarliest shows I’ve ever seen, even 19 years later.

I remember seeing them at a small club called The Reverb in Toronto. Throwdown and Most Precious Blood opened. The good ol' days

On 8/13/2020 at 10:18 AM, ethereal said:

How do people still not have this?

variants were literally sitting on merchnow up until maybe a year ago for $18

Confession time:

I don’t have this album and somehow have never caught this band live :(

I’ll correct that and work my way through the releases. 

also I was one of the approximately seven people on earth that didn’t own a PS2. 

From Ben Barnett:

Spent some time loading up the new Dropdeadhc.com store over the weekend.
Some cool Ltd and out of print stuff from #Converge as well as Dropdead and Armageddon Label and some records we like.
Kurt Ballou is selling some of his Converge archive to fund upcoming God City Instruments guitar production. We offered to help him out with the sale. Kurt has been a true friend and always supported and helped out Dropdead at the drop of a hat. It’s nice to be able to help out with cutting these records loose to fans and collectors.

https://www.dropdeadhc.com/

2 minutes ago, MyEnemy said:

I could’ve done without that today. 

You pick up anything good?  The $450 tour JD and shards ATF are pretty high-end even for Discogs, but I think if you’re going to bite the bullet and drop that kind of coin, it makes the most sense to support the band directly.  Such a rare opportunity, to be honest.  Glad to see everything is basically already sold.