PO: Bob Mould - Distortion 1989 - 1995 8LP Retrospective

• 2 weeks later...

On 11/30/2020 at 11:31 AM, webdoggy said:

FYI, Popmarket has the second set for 155 (can use 10% off code if you haven't used before) or you can get the set from Sound of Vinyl for 130 after code HOLIDAY30.

I ended up canceling my Pop order and doing SoV and saved like $15. 

Edited by Sad Heart

• 2 months later...

Reached out to Sound of Vinyl about the lack of shipment.

It was "submitted as a backorder due to postponement/delay which usually occurs when an issue is discovered with the stock or release following the order being placed. After 60 business days from the last order update, that item will be cancelled and refunded if it does not fulfill."

Of course the set shows nothing about being out of stock or backordered on their site.

EDIT: Got another response saying it IS out of stock (and the site does now show out of stock) and they do not know when or if they will get more.  1 minute later, I got shipping notice.

Edited by webdoggy

4 hours ago, webdoggy said:

Reached out to Sound of Vinyl about the lack of shipment.

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Pause
Unmute

Current Time 0:17
/
Duration 0:30
Loaded: 100.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:13

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
  • en, selected
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement: 0:13

It was "submitted as a backorder due to postponement/delay which usually occurs when an issue is discovered with the stock or release following the order being placed. After 60 business days from the last order update, that item will be cancelled and refunded if it does not fulfill."

Video Player is loading.
Play Video
Pause
Unmute

Current Time 0:16
/
Duration 0:30
Loaded: 100.00%

Stream Type LIVE
Seek to live, currently playing liveLIVE
Remaining Time -0:14

Playback Rate
1x
Chapters
  • Chapters
Descriptions
  • descriptions off, selected
Captions
  • captions off, selected
Audio Track
  • en, selected
Fullscreen

This is a modal window.

Beginning of dialog window. Escape will cancel and close the window.

TextColorWhiteBlackRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-Transparent BackgroundColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyOpaqueSemi-TransparentTransparent WindowColorBlackWhiteRedGreenBlueYellowMagentaCyanTransparencyTransparentSemi-TransparentOpaque
Font Size50%75%100%125%150%175%200%300%400% Text Edge StyleNoneRaisedDepressedUniformDropshadow Font FamilyProportional Sans-SerifMonospace Sans-SerifProportional SerifMonospace SerifCasualScriptSmall Caps
Reset restore all settings to the default valuesDone
Close Modal Dialog

End of dialog window.

Advertisement: 0:14

Of course the set shows nothing about being out of stock or backordered on their site.

EDIT: Got another response saying it IS out of stock (and the site does now show out of stock) and they do not know when or if they will get more.  1 minute later, I got shipping notice.

That’s strange. I canceled mine through them due to the same initial response you got. I ordered it via import cds for the same price. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Sad Heart said:

I grabbed the 3rd box from Pop for $155. I didn’t wanna wait and it go out of stock, cause it has some of my favorite albums in it. I wonder if Blue Hearts is gonna be in the next one. 

I'm banking on it not being in there (if they follow the CD release). Ended up picking it up from Target's last B2G1 sale. Great album.