Taking Offers on Collection! (A Day to Remember, Acceptance, All-Time Low, blink-182, Caamp, Coldplay, Incubus, Linkin Park, The Maine, Thrice, MONDO, Soundtracks and much more!)

SuperBuckeye30

My wife and I are building a new home that is set to be complete next spring, so rather than move 570 records into storage for the next eight months and then re-move them all into the new house, I'm taking offers on anything and everything in my collection in an effort to lighten the load. I ask that you please consider the record's availability/rarity, pricing history on Discogs, etc. when making an offer. Happy shopping! https://www.discogs.com/user/SuperBuckeye30/collection

60e72071cf3e46-73403745.jpg&static=true
This Pill is Key to Unlocking Your Brain's True Potential
Spore Focus Performance

UPDATE: We are all moved into the new home and the records are out of storage, back in their jackets and onto the shelves. I'm still looking to trim down the collection here a bit, so please take a look at my Discogs page and let me know if anything jumps out to you and send some offers my way!

Edited by SuperBuckeye30

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • SuperBuckeye30 changed the title to Taking Offers on Collection! (A Day to Remember, Acceptance, All-Time Low, blink-182, Caamp, Coldplay, Incubus, Linkin Park, The Maine, Thrice, MONDO, Soundtracks and much more!)
  • 1 month later...
On 7/13/2021 at 12:22 PM, SuperBuckeye30 said:

Bump!

Taking offers on the collection again as I'm still looking to trim some of it down now that we're moved in and settled.

Happy shopping!

I saw a few records in your collection that I've been hunting, I'll be sending you a message within the week 🤙