PO NOW:. SKY EATS AIRPLANE!!!!!??!???!!

V3XED

5 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Oh boy. Should I cancel? 

If you're willing to wait 9-18 months, no. Don't count on that November ship date. I think THR takes money for these releases and then doesn't start the process until they have the cash. They went bankrupt years back and screwed over a ton of bands so it's no surprise they're still like this. Here's our experience with timestamps included. I should also mention the physical quality of these records is a joke at $25/30. The sound quality was incredible and that was the only good thing I had to say.

Edited by N8TRU

13 hours ago, holyvacantsholyhell said:

Glad I relistened to this before spending $40. It has not held up particularly well 😂

It only came to $32ish for me so I copped the blue (I'm naming it the "BOUNDLESS WATER") variant. I probably only remember 2 or 3 songs but this is something I listened to often. Probably sucks now but whatever, I'll listen to it again soon. 

Edited by pizza face

1 hour ago, N8TRU said:

If you're willing to wait 9-18 months, no. Don't count on that November ship date. I think THR takes money for these releases and then doesn't start the process until they have the cash. They went bankrupt years back and screwed over a ton of bands so it's no surprise they're still like this. Here's our experience with timestamps included. I should also mention the physical quality of these records is a joke at $25/30. The sound quality was incredible and that was the only good thing I had to say.

Yikes. I'll try to cancel. I'll forget about it in that time and they may run off with my money. Who knows!?!

27 minutes ago, Fowty Dollaz said:

Yikes. I'll try to cancel. I'll forget about it in that time and they may run off with my money. Who knows!?!

If you paid with PayPal I believe you have 6 months to dispute something. If you want this album I'd say just keep the pre-order, set a reminder for 5 months from now to cancel if you're still worried 

Just now, pizza face said:

If you paid with PayPal I believe you have 6 months to dispute something. If you want this album I'd say just keep the pre-order, set a reminder for 5 months from now to cancel if you're still worried 

Yeah absolutely solid advice, but I already tried. If they won't, then I'll wait it out.  Not a huge deal, but I did like this CD back in the day.

Yeah i saw them live once and they killed.

and this album in particular has a lot of nostalgia for me. Maybe even more so than their self titled, which is undoubtedly the better album of the two. 

But these guys have gone on to be just like core sound defining members of so many more bands since SEA broke up. A ton of talent in this lineup, and a pretty unique little project. 

Very excited to have this on vinyl 

Edited by V3XED

I remember when I was in like 9th or 10th grade I had a sky eats airplane shirt that was just a cloud eating an airplane and I wore it nearly every day, my MySpace page song was also a sky eats airplane song, high school was weird and I can't believe I was so into music like this 😆