PO NOW:. SKY EATS AIRPLANE!!!!!??!???!!

V3XED

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 8/17/2020 at 11:34 AM, qseft12 said:

I'm just going to wait and see if they pull a Dwellings and restock the orange variant when they all finally ship and everyone who couldn't wait canceled their pre orders.

Still too soon to say, but I think your intuition here is paying off. Lol.

New variant up for less $$$.

Clear w/ Orange + Black Splat.   25$

https://www.merchbucket.com/collections/sky-eats-airplane/products/sky-eats-airplane-everything-perfect-on-the-wrong-day-clear-w-orange-black-splatter-vinyl

Edited by V3XED

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, IndigoHollow said:

They refused to cancel my order, so if anyone wants to buy a bundle (orange + blue + pin) - reach me out. But I'm in Russia lol. Maybe they'll agree to change address though

Threaten a chargeback. They can't say they don't cancel orders. It's against most CC terms. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Got my package today. After refusing to cancel my order earlier, they forgot (?) to put pin in the package. I ordered LP + LP + pin bundle.

That's the second fuck up from Merchbucket of two possible. Last year I ordered two Alesana LPs but got only one.

Probably will not contact them because I don't need this pin and that's not worth the hassle, but I just disappointed in Merchbucket service.

4 hours ago, IndigoHollow said:

Got my package today. After refusing to cancel my order earlier, they forgot (?) to put pin in the package. I ordered LP + LP + pin bundle.

That's the second fuck up from Merchbucket of two possible. Last year I ordered two Alesana LPs but got only one.

Probably will not contact them because I don't need this pin and that's not worth the hassle, but I just disappointed in Merchbucket service.

Shit, I am glad you mentioned that, I totally forgot about it because it took so long, but no pin for me either :"( 
I probably WILL email them, because I really dig pins, I can let you know how it goes. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 years later...