PO: TV PRIEST - Uppers /300 FFO Idles, Protomartyr, The Fall

I figured it was time to bust this out from the Idles post and make a dedicated thread.

Blood orange splatter, signed /300  GoNE AGAIN

Opaque orange, signed /300 HERE

Now signed to SUBPOP. New pressing here.

Edited by lexicondevil

• 2 months later...

It looks like the signed orange splatter from the original pressing is available again. FYI ordering from this company to the U.S. has been mostly successful, but my Idles signed album order was lost and they don't provide tracking with their cheapest shipping. I had to file a Paypal claim to get my money back. If you're worried, just get the Sub Pop version though it won't be as "rare".

Edited by lexicondevil

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Streiti said:

The poster is signed, not the sleeve. Didn't see this immediately too. 

OH MAN! i even looked at the poster too! I assumed if the poster was signed it'd be signed on the art side and not the lyrics side. This seems very odd. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction though!

Alright. I REALLY need to never order from recordstore.co.uk again. They pack records in shitty thin cardboard, which always leads to a fucked up cover. I think my Idles record was probably not ever delivered because it was beat to shit. This was definitely advertised as a signed cover and this stupidly enormous poster that is signed on the lyrics side is just dumb. /rant.

On 2/26/2021 at 7:17 PM, lexicondevil said:

Alright. I REALLY need to never order from recordstore.co.uk again. They pack records in shitty thin cardboard, which always leads to a fucked up cover. I think my Idles record was probably not ever delivered because it was beat to shit. This was definitely advertised as a signed cover and this stupidly enormous poster that is signed on the lyrics side is just dumb. /rant.

The packaging was pretty terrible. I got lucky on damage though. The signature being on the giant lyric sheet is stupid too. 
Album is great though!

EDIT: This is the only description of it I have in my emails: "Uppers: Signed Exclusive Blood Orange Splatter Vinyl"

Edited by bubb4

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...