Photos of Every Time I Die "Last Night In Town"

Guest admin1338560633

Guest Admin

[image]

[image]

[image]

As the photos suggest, we finally got in copies of Every Time I Die's "The Last Night In Town". I could hardly believe my eyes as it has been nearly 7 months since we put in the order for this album. Thanks to everyone who waited the wait and know that I learned a very valuable lesson here. Your copies will go out tomorrow as Justin is pulling everything right now.

And now that we have these in stock, I am going to start doing the other ETID records as well as a bunch of other Ferret titles we have been working on. Stay tuned.

By far the greatest Ferret release of all time is From Autumn to Ashes - Too Bad You're Beautiful.

The band went to crap after that, but this is a hall of fame metal(core) [gasp!] album.

Would probably have to warrant a 2xLP but is well worth it and I think would sell well.

that is in no way ever the greatest ferret release, maybe sold the most, but definitely not the greatest. that dude that sings/screams has the worst voice ever. saw them at hellfest and furnace fest a few years back and wanted to punch him in the dick. i don't mind the rest of the band though.

yeah the drummer's voice was terrible. Which is why I can't stand their later albums when he takes a more prominent role, even going on to be the only "singer" on their most recent release.

But his shrieks are tolerable on that record because there aren't as many, and the riffs are crushing and 1000 times better than anything they did since

yeah the drummer's voice was terrible. Which is why I can't stand their later albums when he takes a more prominent role, even going on to be the only "singer" on their most recent release.

But his shrieks are tolerable on that record because there aren't as many, and the riffs are crushing and 1000 times better than anything they did since

i'll give that dude credit, very solid drummer, great control and precision. TBYB is by far their best record, not really a fan though. off/on the subject. ZAO, don't press the ferret records, press a whole fucking box set. that would be the shit.

i'll give that dude credit, very solid drummer, great control and precision. TBYB is by far their best record, not really a fan though. off/on the subject. ZAO, don't press the ferret records, press a whole fucking box set. that would be the shit.

I would commit terrible crimes to get a ZAO box set. I dont know if a true box set could exist though given that most of their releases were through Solidstate and the last 2 through Ferret. But a box set of the Solidstate releases should be do-able if Virgil did the Norma Jean one, and obviously he has the rights to any Ferret release as well, so we can hope. At the very least maybe we could get 2 different sets.

Can not wait to finally get this, ordered all three colors months ago! looks well worth the wait!

Ferret request

A Static Lullaby - And Don't Forget To Breathe

Boys Night Out - Make Yourself Sick

Boys Night Out -Trainwreck

From Autumn To Ashes -Too Bad You're Beautiful

Funeral For A Friend - Seven Ways To Scream Your Name (was released in the UK as Four Ways, but never was able to get my hand on it, and you should re press it!!)

Zao - The Fear Is What Keeps Us Here

FATA - too bad youre beautiful

misery signals - mirrors

zao - both albums (funeral of god moreso than the fear...)

skycamefalling - 10.21 (i know onedaysavior was going to do this years back but it never happened)

boys night out - trainwreck

and since i can imagine that ferret would probably be more interested in pushing their current catalog, i wouldnt mind seeing the new misery signals pressed even though its far from their best.

it may not be a popular opinion but to me ferret's current catalog is really, really weak / disappointing (hhll, elysia, gwen stacy. the hottness, devil wears prada, etc.). if poison the well or every time i die churn out another record for ferret, im sure theyll be more than solid but for the most part im pretty unimpressed.