Hundredth "Somewhere, Nowhere" out October 9, 2020

N8TRU

1 hour ago, N8TRU said:

You can buy it on Walmart, Amazon, or grooves-inc.com . There's probably other stores that have it in stock as well.

Couldn't find it on Walmart, but I do see it on Amazon and grooves-inc. I completely missed when these were pressed. What were they originally selling for? $45 seems steep, even for a 2xLP.

1 hour ago, MyckelJay said:

Couldn't find it on Walmart, but I do see it on Amazon and grooves-inc. I completely missed when these were pressed. What were they originally selling for? $45 seems steep, even for a 2xLP.

The original price was $35. It's an independent pressing and the vinyl is high-quality. I'd say it's worth $45 for "Iridescent" and "Why."

4 hours ago, MyckelJay said:

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Somewhere-Nowhere/301578465?

Kind of a weird listing but it works. I would say it's worth it from Walmart and might even be a little cheaper after shipping than Diggers was (assuming you're ordering in the US).

On 1/3/2022 at 3:49 AM, illuminographer said:

The original price was $35. It's an independent pressing and the vinyl is high-quality. I'd say it's worth $45 for "Iridescent" and "Why."

jacket and sound quality is great, actual variants compared to mockups on the splatters were  way off mark, but that's obviously not the band's fault

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...
15 hours ago, N8TRU said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzMXnvWOBfO/

Just came here to share that Sliver is in a V8 ad lol. I'm happy for them.

Hopefully we're still getting another album. Chadwick has been really quiet on his personal account as of lately.

The couple solo tracks he dropped really did nothing for me.  That last hundredth single was good though.

1 hour ago, FlippingOut said:

Remember when Hundredth used to be good? I miss the melodic hardcore days 

Always seems like one or the other. I didn't enjoy any of their hardcore releases and apparently the band doesn't enjoy them too much either. I definitely became a big fan with Rare and everything after but I can understand why old fans wouldn't be into the change.