Hundredth "Somewhere, Nowhere" out October 9, 2020

N8TRU

7 hours ago, nevelsaynevels said:

How did you all find those links before the drop? Regardless; thank you, snagged the green splatter.

You're welcome!

I watched the website as it was under construction since the changes were public. Once I saw the merch drop I figured the vinyl was getting ready to go up based off IG comments where they said everything would be at midnight with the video. Then the link for vinyl went up but it was basically 2 URLs put together so I toyed around with the URL until I got it to work and saw it link to Diggers. I was already on my computer so I had time to mess around with it. I also wanted to go to bed before midnight so I was determined to figure it out lol. It makes sense they went with Diggers since they're good for independent artists. The Chain Gang of 1974 just used them for the new album (which turned out really nice) and they're friends with him too so I'm sure he recommended Diggers.

The Rare stuff is cool. I just recently got into that record. New single is fine, will check out the whole album leak. Vinyl isn't worth it at that price lol.

Also, melodic hardcore-era Hundredth was so bland and mediocre. I don't blame them for switching up their sound at all.

1 hour ago, N8TRU said:

You're welcome!

I watched the website as it was under construction since the changes were public. Once I saw the merch drop I figured the vinyl was getting ready to go up based off IG comments where they said everything would be at midnight with the video. Then the link for vinyl went up but it was basically 2 URLs put together so I toyed around with the URL until I got it to work and saw it link to Diggers. I was already on my computer so I had time to mess around with it. I also wanted to go to bed before midnight so I was determined to figure it out lol. It makes sense they went with Diggers since they're good for independent artists. The Chain Gang of 1974 just used them for the new album (which turned out really nice) and they're friends with him too so I'm sure he recommended Diggers.

Hardcore appreciate your sleuthing as I was also trying to pick the record up and go to bed. After refreshing about a dozen times on their main site I was about to give up until i mosied on over to the VC board and saw your post. many thanks!

6 hours ago, TheWindBlower said:

Also, melodic hardcore-era Hundredth was so bland and mediocre. I don't blame them for switching up their sound at all.

Definitely don't blame them for switching it up.  I was just hoping for something more akin to the Rare sound then this subdued indie sound with WAY to much vocal reverb and effects. 

Out of the 14 songs there were only 2 I didn't vibe with which were Silver and Why. If they don't grow on me I'll probably skip them in the future. A couple songs were decent-to-good. The rest, in my extremely biased opinion, were anywhere from great to amazing. Bottle It Up has been stuck in my head all day. If you liked that 4 singles from 2019 then you'll like at least 4/14 tracks. If you don't like Bottle It Up it's unlikely you'll enjoy the rest of the album.

All 500 copies are sold out. They said they'll be announcing something soon (I can't remember if it's this week or next week) but my hunch is it's a wall flag based off their response to someone's suggestion.

Just kidding there's 1 of the blue with splatter back up https://www.diggersfactory.com/vinyl/230429

Edited by N8TRU

On 9/11/2020 at 1:32 PM, justin_cole12 said:

Not sure how this slipped through the cracks but here I am. Liked their switch a few years back. Bottle It Up is catchy for sure IMO. Shame all the variants are already sold out.

https://www.diggersfactory.com/vinyl/230429

Get ya yellow /300 now

• 2 weeks later...
  • N8TRU changed the title to Hundredth "Somewhere, Nowhere" out October 9, 2020