Hundredth "Somewhere, Nowhere" out October 9, 2020

N8TRU

• 3 weeks later...
17 hours ago, N8TRU said:

Sorry to double post.

Head over to their instagram story to see what all 5 variants look like. Clear with splatter came out gorgeous and I wish I had ordered that one.

man the rest of those variants  came out hella sad compared to the mock ups. I got the green  and pink splatter and now I wish I would have down the clear splatter as well. 

• 3 weeks later...

FYI in case anyone ordered more than 1 copy (I ordered 2). This email was sent out overnight:

"Hello,

If you receive this email it's because you order some Hundredth vinyl, and one of your records is missing in the package.

We would like to apologize about this mistake, the others have been sent this week, you should receive it soon.

Wish you happy new year,"

• N8TRU changed the title to Hundredth "Somewhere, Nowhere" out October 9, 2020
  • 1 month later...
39 minutes ago, onandonandon said:

Any updates on the retail pressing of this?

https://www.diggersfactory.com/vinyl/231307/hundredth-somewhere-nowhere-yellow-edition

Considering Diggers says they have 181 of the 300 yellow copies available to ship asap I would say don't expect it to go to retail stores. I can text the band and ask if you'd like me to.

13 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

https://www.diggersfactory.com/vinyl/231307/hundredth-somewhere-nowhere-yellow-edition

Considering Diggers says they have 181 of the 300 yellow copies available to ship asap I would say don't expect it to go to retail stores. I can text the band and ask if you'd like me to.

I just wasn't sure as I was able to place an order with Sound of Vinyl for a black copy back in November and I have had no movement or communication from then regarding a delay or if a standard press was planned but cancelled. 

I really dig the album and will happily pick up a copy from Diggers if there won't be a mass release.

1 hour ago, onandonandon said:

I just wasn't sure as I was able to place an order with Sound of Vinyl for a black copy back in November and I have had no movement or communication from then regarding a delay or if a standard press was planned but cancelled. 

I really dig the album and will happily pick up a copy from Diggers if there won't be a mass release.

That's really weird. There's definitely no black pressing. They made the yellow when the first 4 variants sold out for anyone who missed it and they all shipped at the same time.

• 1 month later...

Nice! That must be why Diggers doesn't have copies for sale anymore.

I would have loved a test press for this but $243 is too steep for my consideration, even if it is one of my favorite albums. If the price is right for you, here you go:

https://www.diggersfactory.com/vinyl/242427/hundredth-somewhere-nowhere

In other news the remix for "Whatever" drops May 19th.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...