Saosin - Translating The Name (A "Dark Mode" Theme Appreciation Thread)

28 minutes ago, Rip said:

Fest was cancelled due to “wind.”  Here’s hoping that means there’s a good chance some show up online

Only one day was canceled, and I thought it was previously established they weren’t selling at fest due to high merch cut so has zero bearing on this

On 10/22/2022 at 12:01 PM, zacooper said:

Only one day was canceled, and I thought it was previously established they weren’t selling at fest due to high merch cut so has zero bearing on this

Btw confirmed on this point based on the confused replies on twitter to the band asking why they can’t find the vinyl at the fest yesterday lol 

why are you guys being jealous?

Anthony posted on ig that the availabity of these at those shows is "as of now".

Be patient it doesn't hurt anyone, either left overs or new variants will eventually come. There are bigger things in life than longing for a piece of plastic...

Edited by xfactor675

36 minutes ago, xfactor675 said:

Anthony posted on ig that the availabity of these at those shows is "as of now".

Be patient it doesn't hurt anyone, either left overs or new variants will eventually come. There are bigger things in life than longing for a piece of plastic...

I'm pretty confident they won't sleep on a pile of cash now that they have the masters to press this. 
... hopelessly confident? :D 

3 hours ago, xfactor675 said:

You know where you are, right?

Just now, holyvacantsholyhell said:

You know where you are, right?

yes, and I also know this is not healthy especially when everything is being pressed/repressed somewhere down the line, why is the rush? Why does people need everything instantly and can't bear with pressing delays at plants, etc? I know it's just a vinyl message board but this general attitude with society is soo fucked. sorry for the rant.

1 hour ago, tokimedo said:

come on @zacooper , be better.

312717379_672628991078679_90941578863395

But if anyone is willing to pay $350 for it then that’s on them. Not gonna hate on Zach for making $325 off some fool.

Selling to the boards vs selling on discogs are two different things. I’d be annoyed if he was selling it for that much on here. 
It’s such a ridiculous price too, so it could be one of those, “I don’t wanna sell it, but if I do, I want an absurd amount.” kind of things. 

14 minutes ago, andrewlucas said:

But if anyone is willing to pay $350 for it then that’s on them. Not gonna hate on Zach for making $325 off some fool.

Selling to the boards vs selling on discogs are two different things. I’d be annoyed if he was selling it for that much on here. 
It’s such a ridiculous price too, so it could be one of those, “I don’t wanna sell it, but if I do, I want an absurd amount.” kind of things. 

Just this. I’m not posting on the boards, I had to physically go and spend money and time to pick this up. Seen it sell for close to this already. Posted it on there with a “make offer” option available. Would be stupid to post lower if someone is willing to buy for that, but I’m also not unreasonable. Also, these will be available online, so timing is really key. Already had someone Buy It Now at full price last night but we mutually agreed to cancel it so it’s back up. 

• mitchard changed the title to Saosin - Translating The Name (A "Dark Mode" Theme Appreciation Thread)