Saosin - Translating The Name

AhJRIEb.jpg

http://deadformat.net/release/translating-the-name/10340

It's listed as a 7", but is obviously a 12" based on the image. I haven't seen this on a single trade list... ever. 

It has to be a boot if its real, but has anyone seen anything on it aside from the image on DF? Thats the only image I could find via Google as well. Nothing on Popsike. 

I think I probably just answered my own question. 

I've also heard from a friend in a band that is close friends with Saosin that Anthony was going to do a tour with them.

That was over a year ago

saosin is a wreck. i wouldn't give credence to any speculation coming from that camp. although i wouldn't dismiss anthony's willingness to do something like that, or at least a one-off show, given cove's presence at his acoustic shows in california a few years ago.

saosin is a wreck. i wouldn't give credence to any speculation coming from that camp. although i wouldn't dismiss anthony's willingness to do something like that, or at least a one-off show, given cove's presence at his acoustic shows in california a few years ago.

If I remember correctlyx Anthony already played a show with them last year or late 2012 at a festival or something. I could be wrong, but I remember reading that here somewhere, along with Anthony saying he was trying to get the EP pressed.

• 2 weeks later...