Saosin - Translating The Name (A "Dark Mode" Theme Appreciation Thread)

I hate fests and I don't like most of the bands playing but I kinda want to go just to say "Oh yeah, I went to the Circa Survive, Pianos Become the Teeth, DMX show over the weekend."

Although last time I went to a show with DMX on the bill, the venue waited like two hours for him to show up before being like "We guess DMX isn't coming..."

About the reissue..kinda didnt answer the question lol

We’re in February now. Skate In Surf is in three months. What does the timeline look like from now to then. A vinyl reissue of Translating The Name, you’ll play at least one show too. Is there anything else?

Nope, nothing at all. Anthony has quite a few obligations. He has a new Circa record, and they’re playing Skate And Surf as well the next day. He’s going to be busy.

http://propertyofzack.com/post/76991196741/poz-interview-saosin

Who knows if the vinyl pressing will happen. It's been brought up so much without follow through, and I don't trust POZ.

I don't give a crap though. I'm so stoked on this, even though I knew it was happening quite a long time ago. No way I am missing this show. Nothing can touch TTN for me (the S/T was rad too). 

Yes I am going to New Jersey.

• 3 weeks later...

Way to read the most recent posts before trying to sell something in here.

That wasn't the intended point of my post. It was to comment on the ongoing discussion and decided to mention it as a side note. I was just attempting to be nice and it's good to see you guys are so appreciative of that. Obviously I made a mistake.

That wasn't the intended point of my post. It was to comment on the ongoing discussion and decided to mention it as a side note. I was just attempting to be nice and it's good to see you guys are so appreciative of that. Obviously I made a mistake.

Then why did you delete your post? Was it to hide the fact that what you said made no reference to anything said in the posts made leading up to it? Also, thanks for following me in to two different threads to downvote me. 

• mitchard changed the title to Saosin - Translating The Name (A "Dark Mode" Theme Appreciation Thread)