Saosin - Translating The Name (A "Dark Mode" Theme Appreciation Thread)

29 minutes ago, zacooper said:

Just this. I’m not posting on the boards, I had to physically go and spend money and time to pick this up. Seen it sell for close to this already. Posted it on there with a “make offer” option available. Would be stupid to post lower if someone is willing to buy for that, but I’m also not unreasonable. Also, these will be available online, so timing is really key. Already had someone Buy It Now at full price last night but we mutually agreed to cancel it so it’s back up. 

Did you go to the show strictly to flip the vinyl? 🤣

2 hours ago, zacooper said:

Lol no I went to the show to get a copy for myself before I knew if they would be making their way online or not. They only had a limited amount at each show and it sold out each night. 

Why not just buy one for yourself and call it a day?

2 minutes ago, curator said:

Why not just buy one for yourself and call it a day?

Because I was trying for both variants, unfortunately only got the one and no one else I talked to was opening to check colors. The merch line was 45 minutes long all night, multiple people asking everyone in line to buy them extras if they weren’t planning on buying vinyl. I only got 2 total as I paid for a friend to come with me. Some people were walking around with a box full. 

2 hours ago, zacooper said:

Because I was trying for both variants, unfortunately only got the one and no one else I talked to was opening to check colors. The merch line was 45 minutes long all night, multiple people asking everyone in line to buy them extras if they weren’t planning on buying vinyl. I only got 2 total as I paid for a friend to come with me. Some people were walking around with a box full. 

It's so annoying to me that the merch table people were so clueless about what variants they were selling. 

24 minutes ago, Justinadamk said:

It's so annoying to me that the merch table people were so clueless about what variants they were selling. 

they were venue provided merch seller. highly probable the band just gave them boxes of vinyl and a price and told them to sell. its not like they could have opened a copy to see the variant they were selling for each box. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • mitchard changed the title to Saosin - Translating The Name (A "Dark Mode" Theme Appreciation Thread)