PO [Sold out]: Cloudkicker - Solitude (and box set)

whoa

Got mine in Australia yesterday. Grabbed both Box Sets and the Blue/Black Solitued. All were shipped insanely well without any damage. I was fretting hard because its getting hot down here and the shipping estimate was January which is crazy hot. 

Gave Fade, Subsume' and Let Yourself be Huge a spin out of the splatter box yesterday and it was awesome.....stoked 

• 3 weeks later...

On 12/8/2020 at 5:04 PM, se7enstitches said:

I cant believe the packing job on this. All my copies of everything showed up destroyed. Truly regret spending the money

Same here. Who ships records like this? I paid $60 for shipping to Europe and ended up with one damaged corner for the box set and three nasty seam splits since every record was shipped inside the sleeve. No bubble wrap or anything either.

Think it was a flip of a coin, mine arrived intact but with a £25 import fee. It sucks that a lot of people's boxset arrived scuffed and bent but the quality of the pressing should make up for that.

I was gifted the 10” of LYBH and the quality difference between the two pressings made the boxset so worth it. Probably doesn't help that I played the shit out of that poor 10” but really happy with the quality of the set. 

Edited by whoa
I posted something drunk, I didn't find cum in my boxset, sorry if you really wanted jizz.

• 3 years later...