Into It. Over It. - Canada Sessions 7"

Yes, because the thread titled "Storm Chasers LTD - Patreon Membership - IIOI, T/T/T, Pet Symmetry, & More" makes much more sense for a single release.... 

Why not just have one thread titled "music"... All posts go in there. Don't wanna run out of threads. 

I know I’m kind of giving you shit about this stuff man but I really am trying to understand.  Me personally, if I see any thread bumped at all by any artist or band I’m interested in, I check it.  Doesn’t matter if it was made today or 6 years ago.  There was obviously a reason for said bump, so it’s usually worth checking out.

1 minute ago, Rip said:

I know I’m kind of giving you shit about this stuff man but I really am trying to understand.  Me personally, if I see any thread bumped at all by any artist or band I’m interested in, I check it.  Doesn’t matter if it was made today or 6 years ago.  There was obviously a reason for said bump, so it’s usually worth checking out.

Sometimes, such as with the Saosin thread. That irked me because I knew there was already a thread about TTN that should have been bumped instead. I have no interest in Along The Shadow, I have no reason to check that thread. 

A catch all for one artist with multiple projects is just silly. Especially when it's basically just a record label. I like IIOI, and TTT, but I don't have any interest in PS or a Storm Chasers LTD Patreon. Why not just just one thread for every release. If one of these gets repressed, I don't want to dig through some Patreon threat. But if this gets repressed, boom, instantly to the top, everyone knows exactly what it is. 

1 minute ago, Buffbloom said:

Sometimes, such as with the Saosin thread. That irked me because I knew there was already a thread about TTN that should have been bumped instead. I have no interest in Along The Shadow, I have no reason to check that thread. 

A catch all for one artist with multiple projects is just silly. Especially when it's basically just a record label. I like IIOI, and TTT, but I don't have any interest in PS or a Storm Chasers LTD Patreon. Why not just just one thread for every release. If one of these gets repressed, I don't want to dig through some Patreon threat. But if this gets repressed, boom, instantly to the top, everyone knows exactly what it is. 

I'm more with you on this one, but I think the best solution is just to have the the first post of a collective be kept up to date. Worst offender here is probably the Shoegaze thread where everything is so limited but get's like 5 posts for each release on random pages. A b-sides 7" is likely to get 1.25 pages and then die forever.

And real apologies that I bumped this one instead of the TTN. I literally just google "Vinyl Collective Saosin" because the search here is kinda broken. I'll post on the other when something substantial appears.

• 3 weeks later...

On 9/14/2020 at 9:09 PM, tokimedo said:

I received this in the mail without any sort of shipping confirmation, but I was shorted a copy. Reached out to the email I found thru PayPal, but haven’t heard back. Anyone have a working email for storm chasers ?

following up here, evan personally emailed me and apologized and said another copy would be sent asap.

in addition to responding to customer emails, the man is literally packing and shipping orders himself. needless to say, incredible customer service.