PO Soon: New Killer Be Killed

So this showed up on my youtube feed to my excitement: 

Unsure about if this is an EP/Full length or what, but will probably be up at Nuclear Blast on the 4th. 

Also a new pressing of the old record is out now /500 https://shop.nuclearblast.com/en/products/sound/vinyl/2lp/killer-be-killed-killer-be-killed-white-black-splatter-lp-import-.html

It's funny, I was just thinking about this band the other day and was wondering if their debut was just a one-off sort of endeavor. Very excited for new stuff from them and ecstatic about that repress of the self-titled, still needed that on wax and was holding out for pretty much that exact variant. Def pulling the trigger on that now 

Probably should have done what daegor did and wait until the pre-order to get both at the same time to save on shipping costs, but I'm not a smart man. Did snag that /400, tho, mostly cos I wanted a different variant for each record. At least now I should get my copy of the s/t right away and not have to wait until the pre-orders for Reluctant Hero start shipping.

1 hour ago, jhulud said:

Is Max a lot more involved in this one than the previous one? It felt like he was barely there on the first LP and that bummed me out. So I’m hesitant on this new one. 

Really?  I felt he had the most prominent presence of the three.  Maybe it's because they were purposefully switching up their usual roles/sounds that it sounded like less since we didn't hear him as you usually hear him?

Max talks about it here (2:28): 

Edited by daegor