PO Soon: New Killer Be Killed

Does anyone want to trade new Killer Be Killed pre-order variants? I can order extra EUR-UK/Gold limited to 300 and trade for yours either US/Revolver limited to 500 or US/Bull Moose-Zia limited to 300 variants?
Revolver's shipping to Europe is incredibly high and BM/Zia don't ship outside US.

You will need to ship to Moscow, Russia. I don't know why Revolver charges almost 40 USD. Hydrahead charges 8!

• 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...
20 minutes ago, N8TRU said:

https://shop.revolvermag.com/products/killer-be-killed-x-revolver-limited-edition-2lp-gray-in-white-with-black-splatter-collaboration-only-400-made

KILLER BE KILLED x REVOLVER LIMITED EDITION 2LP GRAY IN WHITE WITH BLACK SPLATTER COLLABORATION — ONLY 400 MADE

Looks like there's a link near the bottom to just get the record and not magazine/slipcase thing. $30 vs $50, but only 100 available with that option. 400 with the magazine, 100 not.

https://shop.revolvermag.com/products/killer-be-killed-reluctant-hero-limited-edition-2lp-gray-in-white-with-black-splatter-only-500-made

• 4 weeks later...

I think I like this record more than the debut,  and that's only after a couple listens. So many infectious tracks on here, I had to give it back-to-back listens and almost went back for a third. Vocals from all parties are as good as they have ever been, if not better, and some of the riffs on this record are utterly fantastic. Cannot wait to get my copy from NB and toss it on the table.

Edited by NoWorthyIcons

Upon a few repeated listens, this new record is way way way better than their first. 

It feels like they have found their groove and more comfortable with each other in the songwriting and working together. It's all fuckin' clicking on this one. To me, there's an obvious balance of all that each member brings in with their respective bands' styles and sounds. 

I am fuckin' loving it. 

• 4 weeks later...
29 minutes ago, NoWorthyIcons said:

Anyone else order Reluctant Hero from Nuclear Blast? The "SILVER/WHITE CORONA" variant, specifically. I see they have another variant in stock currently but was wondering if anyone ordered the pressing that was first announced.

I ordered the silver/white corona version from Nuclear Blast. These are German imports so that's why we in the States haven't received them yet. The only photos of these variants I have seen on IG are from collectors in Europe.  - if that is what you were going to inquire about.

40 minutes ago, NoWorthyIcons said:

Anyone else order Reluctant Hero from Nuclear Blast? The "SILVER/WHITE CORONA" variant, specifically. I see they have another variant in stock currently but was wondering if anyone ordered the pressing that was first announced.

I received it 2 weeks ago, but I'm in Italy

1 hour ago, rickker said:

I ordered the silver/white corona version from Nuclear Blast. These are German imports so that's why we in the States haven't received them yet. The only photos of these variants I have seen on IG are from collectors in Europe.  - if that is what you were going to inquire about.

Ah, okay, figured as much.  Thank you!

1 hour ago, stupidmop said:

I received it 2 weeks ago, but I'm in Italy

How did it turn out?

• 1 month later...
On 15/12/2020 at 2:12 AM, NoWorthyIcons said:

Yes I did and it got delivered to Australia early December. 

Edited by HeavyMetalKrusty.