On Sale Today: Dogwood Tales - Live in the Velvet Rut vol. 2

Thrilled to share Live in the Velvet Rut vol. 2, a fully multi-tracked, mixed and mastered recording of Dogwood Tales' debut performance at The Jefferson Theater this past January. Remember shows? I miss them so much. So grateful that we captured this one. Available this Friday 9/4 for Bandcamp's monthly fee-free celebration.
🌸
Strictly limited to 100 copies on white cassettes with a DL code included. Our dear friend BJ Pendleton not only mixed & mastered the recording, but also ran FOH audio at the show. Artwork & layout by yours truly.
🌸
This is an especially riveting performance, probably the best set of theirs I’ve seen yet. A prime example of a band operating at the top of their game. It features songs from both Too Hard To Tell and Closest Thing To Heaven, including a particularly inspired version of Hard To Be Anywhere, and an electrifying reworked, full-band version of Spiritless Machine. Don’t sleep on this, folks. The last Doggo release sold out in record time!

https://warhenrecords.bandcamp.com/album/wh038-live-in-the-velvet-rut-vol-2

• 3 weeks later...

• 2 months later...